Father of Chaz victim gets call from potus

Well how about them apples. Not a peep from the mayor or any dem. 

2 Likes

MAGA!

2 Likes

Notice the donald does these things without cameras or virtue signalling about it. Look at pelosi et al grandstanding for cameras at every chance for shit they dont even care about. 

6 Likes

Very moving. I truly believe Trump wants the best for everyone in this country. 

5 Likes

JThomasufc91 - 

holding you from behind

Same. 

JThomasufc91 -

Dam right

Slap Johnson - 

Notice the donald does these things without cameras or virtue signalling about it. Look at pelosi et al grandstanding for cameras at every chance for shit they dont even care about. 

This is true.

1 Like

DildoBaggins - 

Why should anyone pander to this idiot and his dead spawn?  Matt Serra gif fo sho.

And this is considered a good thing, that Trump panders like a Dem?  OK

Why are we to think they're pieces of shit?

The father sounded like a reasonable enough guy.

1 Like

DildoBaggins -

Why should anyone pander to this idiot and his dead spawn?  Matt Serra gif fo sho.

First half of sn checks out!

1 Like

kingofpancakes -
JThomasufc91 - 

holding you from behind

Same. 

I get to be little spoon. 

DildoBaggins -
Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 

Cause his idiot kid is fucking around in CHAZ, playing stupid games to win stupid prizes, and this genius raised him but will point the finger anywhere but at his kid or himself, as usual.

Why should the presdident of the United States call this guy?  Is he really important?  Why should we say, yay!  Go Trump! about it?

If someone dies.. For any reason. It’s never a bad thing to console their father for losing a son. 

4 Likes

Slap Johnson -

He called my MIL when my FIL was killed and he wasn’t even POTUS yet. 

That faggot dick sucking prick child fucker that WAS in office never even spoke about what happened. And it happened on American soil. 

I swear on everything I have, if I ever see obama in person, you’ll see me on the news. 

1 Like

JThomasufc91 -
DildoBaggins -
Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 

Cause his idiot kid is fucking around in CHAZ, playing stupid games to win stupid prizes, and this genius raised him but will point the finger anywhere but at his kid or himself, as usual.

Why should the presdident of the United States call this guy?  Is he really important?  Why should we say, yay!  Go Trump! about it?

If someone dies.. For any reason. It’s never a bad thing to console their father for losing a son. 

Especially when Trump was urging the degens that run that city to get it back under control before something like this happened. 

Slap Johnson -

Closet racists need to deflect. The Don is straight up. He may have his own skeletons but I dont give a single vibe of racism from him.

1 Like

The father basically said his kid was mentally slow. This can mean all sorts of things but it doesn't appear that he is as undeserving of sympathy as say the pink haired "activist" protesting on a highway that got splattered a few days ago.

Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 

I will say that when most gang members get smoked their fam' rarely gets a call from the POTUS lol.

Slap Johnson -

Well how about them apples. Not a peep from the mayor or any dem. 

I would've liked to see more of the video. I wish it went a little longer to hear what else he had to say 

DildoBaggins - 
Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 

You assume he was fucking around. He might've lived there. He might've been filming. Do we know he was fucking around? Do we know he was a criminal? If so, I'd agree with you. I just haven't seen anything to indicate that.

theken206 - 
Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 

I will say that when most gang members get smoked their fam' rarely gets a call from the POTUS lol.

How do we know he was a gang member?

JThomasufc91 - 
DildoBaggins -
Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 

This also.

A parent having to bury their child is fucking awful. One of the worst experiences in life.