Father of Chaz victim gets call from potus

Slap Johnson -
JThomasufc91 -

Very moving. I truly believe Trump wants the best for everyone in this country. 

Dam right

you three faggots should fuck.

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -
Slap Johnson -

Notice the donald does these things without cameras or virtue signalling about it. Look at pelosi et al grandstanding for cameras at every chance for shit they dont even care about. 

He called my MIL when my FIL was killed and he wasn’t even POTUS yet. 

That faggot dick sucking prick child fucker that WAS in office never even spoke about what happened. And it happened on American soil. 

I swear on everything I have, if I ever see obama in person, you’ll see me on the news. 

So he does do this all the time with no fanfare. I wonder how many more calls were made that nobody hears about.  and sorry to hear about your fil. 

Andersons'sPiece -
Slap Johnson -
JThomasufc91 -

Dam right

Andersons'sPiece -
Slap Johnson -
JThomasufc91 -

Dam right

Why are leftists such miserable and human beings? 

DrPeterVenkman -
Andersons'sPiece -
Slap Johnson -
JThomasufc91 -

Dam right

Why are leftists such miserable and human beings? 

Every story needs a bad guy. Think of them as the perpetual heels in the history book. 

Later

Altofsky -
theken206 - 
Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 

Why should anyone pander to this idiot and his dead spawn?  Matt Serra gif fo sho.

And this is considered a good thing, that Trump panders like a Dem?  OK

Why are we to think they're pieces of shit?

The father sounded like a reasonable enough guy.

I will say that when most gang members get smoked their fam' rarely gets a call from the POTUS lol.

How do we know he was a gang member?

Because I know who he was and what gang he was from lol. 

I dont think that means he deserves to be murdered and I havent really heard the whole story but he was 100 percent and active gang member from one of the oldest and most active gangs in the area.

Altofsky -
theken206 - 
Altofsky -
DildoBaggins - 

Why should anyone pander to this idiot and his dead spawn?  Matt Serra gif fo sho.

And this is considered a good thing, that Trump panders like a Dem?  OK

Why are we to think they're pieces of shit?

The father sounded like a reasonable enough guy.

I will say that when most gang members get smoked their fam' rarely gets a call from the POTUS lol.

How do we know he was a gang member?

And again I dont think he deserved what happens but it being some hood shit wouldn't suprise me. 

I know some of the details  but not the whole story. Someone on their side was even armed and legally carrying but woukdnt give him the gun from what I heard.Its sad regardless. He was 19 and had his whole life to live still.