Father Stops Aspiring Female Mass Shooter

bitches be crazy

What ever happened to letting your kids follow their dreams?

Sounds like a title IX violation.

in

Way late to be the first.

Brenda Spencer in 1979. That shooting was the inspiration for the Boomtown Rats single "I don't like Mondays"

No Kung Foo....Too funny

Timbo - Way late to be the first.

Brenda Spencer in 1979. That shooting was the inspiration for the Boomtown Rats single "I don't like Mondays"

sad but true

hankhill - "Sevario", sounds like a Latino name, not a Caucasian one. The press won't have much use for this story....... have a nice day.

Do you think CNN will cover it?

hankhill -
Scythrop - 
hankhill - "Sevario", sounds like a Latino name, not a Caucasian one. The press won't have much use for this story....... have a nice day.

Yes, once. If it was a Caucasian you would have the 24 hour revolving cycle news coverage infused with the "need to ban guns" crowd chiming in as well. Evil white people!
Never takes long for the white people with the victim mentality to show up and start crying about how unfair life is.

hankhill -
Raistlin - 
hankhill -
Scythrop - 

Yes, once. If it was a Caucasian you would have the 24 hour revolving cycle news coverage infused with the "need to ban guns" crowd chiming in as well. Evil white people!
Never takes long for the white people with the victim mentality to show up and start crying about how unfair life is.

If you don't think that the news coverage would be different if the potential offender were white then you my friend are either retarded or entelictualy dishonest. Or both........
Intellectually*

Raistlin -
hankhill -
Scythrop - 

Rem 870?? I wonder which choke she planned to use. Mag tube extender? Removed the plug? 

Ya....I'm sure she was going to be highly effective in her pursuit of mass murder. 

White347LX -
Raistlin -
hankhill -
Scythrop - 

Hahahahahahahaha

Wish a motherfucker would. Me and my white wife will tear em limb from like cackling like banshees the whole time.

Wtf is "Riding white hate"?
Did they misspell "write" on their flyer?

Raistlin - 
hankhill -
Scythrop - 

This.

The self-persecution is unreal.

And conservatives complain about victim mentality? LOL.

"CNN would NEVER cover this!!!!"

video used is a CNN report

Conservatives always tell black people to get over slavery, jim crow and police brutality (you know, legitimate things that happened and create inequality)... Yet they cry all day about how white people are being victimized, how the media is against them, blah blah blah.

Double-standard AND completely false.

^^Aiding