Fatties @ work having some sort of cupcake-a-thon

So I'm here at the office and apparently it's some whale's birthday.

To celebrate, 2 other whales brought in those large professional grade cupcake carrying cases. There are 4 women and 2 of us guys here today.

There must be 100 fucking cupcakes here between the 2 women who brought them.

It is 8:41 and it has already begun. Cupcake wrappers already littering one of their desks.

Oh boy. Phone Post

fatties gonna fat

Voted up for the title and opening line!

If anyone can turn this around and cause havoc, it's you Yoss.

Piss on them...all of them... 

NorthernHospitality -

It's pee! Phone Post 3.0

take a bite out of as many different cupcakes as you can.

nothing excites the fatties more

What prank shall you be pulling? Phone Post 3.0

Systematicly pull the frosting tops off each one, take a very small bite, & toss the rest aside... chaos will ensue Phone Post

Take an outrageous amount of wrappers and frame someone. Or put a bunch of cupcakes aside with a note claiming them. Phone Post

I have a fatty in my office but were getting her healthy. She turned down fresh tuna because it "tasted weird" and went and bought tuna from subway Phone Post 3.0

sweetlily - 
NorthernHospitality -

It's pee! Phone Post 3.0

LOL! 

O'Feastiality !! Phone Post 3.0

9:08 am - they are passing around a pizza menu. Planning on placing the order at 10 am.

Also, me and the other guy have each picked our pony for the cupcake a thon. Phone Post

cruedi - take a bite out of as many different cupcakes as you can.

Hahaha Phone Post

Yossarian - 9:08 am - they are passing around a pizza menu. Planning on placing the order at 10 am.

Also, me and the other guy have each picked our pony for the cupcake a thon. Phone Post
Lol vote up for this Phone Post 3.0

Don't take a bite just pull the frosting off.

Sub.....

Did you say sub? Phone Post

In for results. Phone Post 3.0