GenErick -
MMA Experience - 
YaoMingia -

Get a life, nerd

Sorry for pointing out the obvious 

I'd applaud you, if you did

Ronald Reagan was POTUS in 1981-1989

Dr Fauci was with Ronald Reagan all the way to Donald Trump

Lets do the math. Dr Fauci has been in the presidents ear for the last 40 years.  Dr Fauci is a very very powerful person. 
Dr Fauci has sat through all the Big Pharma pandemics.

Stevie Wonder could see this 

Res ipsa loquitar -
MMA Experience -
GenErick -
MMA Experience - 
YaoMingia -

Get a life, nerd

Sorry for pointing out the obvious 

I'd applaud you, if you did

Ronald Reagan was POTUS in 1981-1989

Dr Fauci was with Ronald Reagan all the way to Donald Trump

Lets do the math. Dr Fauci has been in the presidents ear for the last 40 years.  Dr Fauci is a very very powerful person. 
Dr Fauci has sat through all the Big Pharma pandemics.

Stevie Wonder could see this 

I know it’s hard for you to imagine developing life skills and knowledge that would give anyone the privilege of working at high levels of public health for decades, but if you work at it...you’ll get there kid. One day you will imagine what it’s like to achieve something like that. Too bad you will be on the sidelines shit posting.

Hi Dr Fauci

i didn't think Tony himself was on the OG

No college trumptards turning on the long time public health official who graduated first in his med school was inevitable.

1 Like
banco - No college trumptards turning on the long time public health official who graduated first in his med school was inevitable.

Turning on him ?

it was known from the beginning that Fauci was close to Hillary Clinton

Fauci is more powerful than everybody up there. He has been in the every presidents ear for the last 40 years for Christ sake. He knows the ropes around the federal government at the highest levels that's for sure 

1 Like

one way a society speeds and intensifies its decline is by rejecting the bedrock concept of "expertise"

1 Like

Peixes -

one way a society speeds and intensifies its decline is by rejecting the bedrock concept of "expertise"

You are right!!

Big Pharma is/are definitely medicals experts  

Yes! Lets take out the most experienced and most accomplished person we could and get Jared in there!

1 Like

MMA Experience - 
Peixes -

You are right!!

please define "big pharma"

I don't know if Fauci is political or not. I do know his preformance during this pandamic has been poor. His miscall stating the virus was not a problem was wrong but many others missed the call also. His admitted lying about face masks not being effective was worse imo. He justified his lie as a way to keep people from hoarding masks but lost a lot of credability in doing so. He may be nieve enough to believe his critic of not shuting down the country sooner is not a shot at Trump but but it still comes back to he's the expert who told us the virus wasn't a problem. Its probably time to replace him before the next pandemic. 

1 Like

The ENTIRE gov is big pharma!!!! Just different companies own different representative lol. 

I know see what’s so fun about using these !!!!!! 

Peixes -
MMA Experience - 
Peixes -

You are right!!

Description

Big Pharma Is the medical community in general and pharmaceutical companies in particular, especially large corporations. 

MMA Experience - 
Peixes -
MMA Experience - 
Peixes -

You are right!!

Description

Big Pharma Is the medical community in general and pharmaceutical companies in particular, especially large corporations. 

excellent.

please illustrate the mechanism by which "the medical community in general and pharmaceutical companies in particular" a.) coalesce into a unified body b.) arrive at a concensus and, c.) dictate policy to the cdc and/or directly influence dr. fauci as you imply in your op.

Fauci has sat through all of Big Pharma's pandemics since Reagan's years 

has anything changed since ? Is Big Pharma doing anything they haven't done since 1981?

obviously not, its business as fuckin usual

stevie wonder can see it 

yes, yes. very good. ok, so by "doing anything they haven't done" what is it that they at some point did that they're apparently still doing.

what is it, specifically, stevie wonder would being seeing in this case?

Peixes -

yes, yes. very good. ok, so by "doing anything they haven't done" what is it that they at some point did that they're apparently still doing.

what is it, specifically, stevie wonder would being seeing in this case?

Please tell me we aren't talking because you have TDS!!!  
Please tell me you are actually trying to figure out whether Fauci is Big Pharma or not !

great question. i suffer from an unrelated affliction known as "BDS"