Fauci has to go.

GTFO.

It is time to pipe down. Especially when it comes to shutdowns and quarantines.

Second wave? Not going to mention the protests? Sorry, but your credibility is shot.

Mel Brooks as Yogurt in Spaceballs looking motherfucker.

44 Likes

Yup. I gave him a chance. He's flip-flopped too many times to be taken seriously.

15 Likes

people will the protest the fuck out of another shutdown. credibility is completely gone to all but the sheepiest of sheep. 

1 Like

Unfortunately if said anything against the protests, he would have been labelled a racist..

I agree though - Canada is still more or less shutdown overall compared to you guys

1 Like

Fauci looks like the devil or a bad alien from Men In Black

hes a piece of shit that wants all Americans to broke which is worse than dead 

4 Likes

Honestly, another shutdown I think is what is required for good, reasonable people to finally get out of their houses and do something about the absurdity of what's happening in the country. Can you imagine the butt-fucking cities would get from civil suits if they tried to shut out peaceful protesters after allowing these insane riots to go on unabated?

Also, great call on Mel Brooks lol.

1 Like

Graduate1 - Unfortunately if said anything against the protests, he would have been labelled a racist..

I agree though - Canada is still more or less shutdown overall compared to you guys

Bullshit

all he had to say was "the virus will spread"

If we are on to him imagine how much Trump is on to him 

1 Like

You should read his recent admission of lying about the effectiveness of masks. The guy is a clown.

2 Likes

Fauci is so full of shit

he is so wishy washy, anything he says is completely useless

2 Likes

Libtards want him as potus lmfao 

2 Likes

Fauci has his own agenda.

2 Likes

BZtown10 - 

Libtards want him as potus lmfao 

I find it troubling that many who oppose Trump feel it would be ok for an appointed official to have the power to supercede an elected official. It is troubling with Fauci, but even more so with the generals.

1 Like

MMA Experience - 
Graduate1 - Unfortunately if said anything against the protests, he would have been labelled a racist..

Bullshit

all he had to say was "the virus will spread"

If we are on to him imagine how much Trump is on to him 

Don't know man. The Dem mayors and Governor's didn't say shit and they would have made it political. Not trying to defend Fauci rather pointing out how political things have gone..

CDC, WHO, Fauci, Surgeon General, and every other "public health expert" out there all told us not to wear masks, for WEEKS, because they wanted to save PPE for healthcare workers, despite knowing masks were an effective way to mitigate spread of the Wuhan Fluhan.

They've admitted it too. Fauci just the other day:

https://thehill.com/changing-america/well-being/prevention-cures/502890-fauci-why-the-public-wasnt-told-to-wear-masks

Masks + social distancing help, even if it is a homemade mask. We (the general public) now know this, but they ('experts') have ALWAYS known this.

There was no old t-shirt shortage in this country. There was no rubber band shortage. Millions of Americans have old bandannas in their drawers. People could have been told to wear homemade masks from the beginning. Thousands of lives could have been saved.

This is the type of shit that people used to be publicly hanged over.

2 Likes

He’s been in that spot for far too long. He’ll do anything to stick around. 

Yes, he shouuld've been gone alrady. 

1 Like

Beninger -

He’s been in that spot for far too long. He’ll do anything to stick around. 

Dude loves the spotlight as much as Trump.

2 Likes

but mataleo said the 2nd wave could be much worse

is this a camicom thread?

he has given quite a few interviews where he talk about the protests specifically. 

6 Likes

VirusHoax - 

is this a camicom thread?

he has given quite a few interviews where he talk about the protests specifically. 

post links