Fauci just shit in the mouth of fake news media

If anyone isn't watching the press conference going on right now, go back and watch the first few minutes of it for Fauci's opening statements, it was pretty damn great.

8 Likes

Cliffnotes?

That's the first time I've seen Fauci look disgusted. 

I still don't trust him because of the mask situation though.  And him telling the public on Feb 29 that the virus posed very little threat to the public.

jpm995 -

Cliffnotes?

Rewind a bit to where they all first come out. Fauci is the first to speak after trump says a few words about the tornado or whatever storms there were 

3 Likes

Soup and Beer -

I still don't trust him because of the mask situation though.  And him telling the public on Feb 29 that the virus posed very little threat to the public.

Fauci lost a lot of creditability because of his earlier statements. Now people question everything he says. Its a shame but its his own fault.

1 Like

What did he say?

jpm995 - 
Soup and Beer -

Fauci lost a lot of creditability because of his earlier statements. Now people question everything he says. Its a shame but its his own fault.

I'd like to see Fauci replaced with Michael Osterholm.

1 Like

One of his best

This bitch in the red shirt is about to send me off the deep end

Altofsky -

What did he say?

He just completely dismantled the recent fake news stories going around about trump being at fault for people dying because he didn't implement these mitigation measures soon enough.  Then some retarded reporter basically implied that he was being pressured to make this statement...his response made her look like the moron that she is

1 Like

jpm995 -

Cliffnotes?

Trump did everything Fauci said to do (I assume that's what OP's talking about).

Just watched Fauci's speech, seemed pretty good to me. He's likeable and seems passionate about his work. He's made mistakes but was spot on tonight.

Dirtywhiteboy -

This bitch in the red shirt is about to send me off the deep end

No doubt. Trump brutalized her whore cock sucking mouth

1 Like

In for a clip later

Altofsky -

What did he say?

He was clarifying his statement from yesterday and provided a timeline overview.

A reporter asked him if he was doing this on his own volition, implying he was being pressured by Trump.

Fauci said no, but it was more his tone and body language. Dude looked absolutely disgusted that his integrity was being questioned like that.

He is beginning to realize how much the media wants to create a divide between him and Trump. He asked them to cut the shit weeks ago, but this was probably his redpill moment.

1 Like

When they questioned his volunteering... he looked like he was ready to open a can of coronass on her

3 Likes

Soup and Beer -
jpm995 - 
Soup and Beer -

I'd like to see Fauci replaced with Michael Osterholm.

I think when this is over he will be. Hard to fire a guy with his resume but i'm sure others are qualified to do the job, Osterholm certianly is.

1 Like

VTCO - 
Altofsky -

What did he say?

He was clarifying his statement from yesterday and provided a timeline overview.

A reporter asked him if he was doing this on his own volition, implying he was being pressured by Trump.

Fauci said no, but it was more his tone and body language. Dude looked absolutely disgusted that his integrity was being questioned like that.

He is beginning to realize how much the media wants to create a divide between him and Trump. He asked them to cut the shit weeks ago, but this was probably his redpill moment.

She asked "are you doing this voluntarily" in a snarky tone.

He said "everything I do is voluntarily, don't even imply that".  The look on his face though, I have to agree with it being "his red pill moment".   He looked disgusted with this stupid shit.

1 Like

LOLOLOL

1 Like

Altofsky - 

What did he say?

Basically that fake news has been implying that trump waited too long and killed people.

Fauchi says the first 3 things he asked trump happened the next day, with some discussion about the fallout for things like the economy.