Fauci = Villian Trump = Hero

Why is Fauci being painted as a villian by some on the right when it’s Trump that calls the shots?

3 Likes

Scapegoat

2 Likes

Because he is.

MAGA

3 Likes

BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

But it’s Trump that calls the shots? Or am I wrong there? 

WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

No, not wrong. Trump = Hero.

MAGA

3 Likes

WALES -

Why is Fauci being painted as a villian by some on the right when it’s Trump that calls the shots?

Because nobody is allowed to disagree with Emperor Trump. 

4 Likes

Three things I've noticed.

1) Fauci's quotes are often misrepresented (willingly) by the media to try and create a divide between him and Trump. Some Trump supporters fall for it.

Think about all the articles you've seen in the past few weeks trying to drive a wedge between the two.

2) People get upset at Fauci when he says things from a purely medical perspective.

A lot of what he says does not take into account economic considerations, for example. But that is not his job. He is giving advice and guidance purely from a medical perspective.

He's not an economist, so it is unfair for people to expect him to factor in economic impact of prolonging a shutdown.

3) There is the conspiratorial wing of the Trump base which think he's some sort of Bill Gates stooge with ulterior motives. These people can't be helped.

4 Likes

WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

Liberals were whining that trump didn't listen to experts. When he does, you still have a meltdown. 

2 Likes

Junnk -
WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

Liberals were whining that trump didn't listen to experts. When he does, you still have a meltdown. 

I’m not a Yank.

WALES - 
Junnk -
WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

I’m not a Yank.

I'm Welsh too, grandparents were from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch.

1 Like

WALES -
Junnk -
WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

I’m not a Yank.

TDS doesn't care about borders, my dude 

3 Likes

samichlaus -
WALES - 
Junnk -
WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

I’m not a Yank.

I'm Welsh too, grandparents were from Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyllllantysiliogogogoch.

Played rugby there a few times.

It's like when Stalin or Hitler fucked something up. It was always some traitorous minister's fault.

Junnk -
WALES -
Junnk -
WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

I’m not a Yank.

But I don’t have.

Whst I’ve seen on social media is those on right that don’t trust Fauci and are flying Trump flags at the protests.

WALES - 
samichlaus -
WALES - 
Junnk -
WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

I’m not a Yank.

Played rugby there a few times.

LOL

Lovely place!

I remember my great grandmother made Bara Brith, I liked it.

WALES - 
Junnk -
WALES -
Junnk -
WALES -
BrckNoHitBk -

Because he is.

MAGA

I’m not a Yank.

But I don’t have.

Whst I’ve seen on social media is those on right that don’t trust Fauci and are flying Trump flags at the protests.

TDS is a BS 'out'.  You can be on the right, and still think Trump is not a competent, or trustable, President. 

(Although there are some crazy lefties who actually do react to Trump as though he is the Devil, or as wicked as Hitler.  They ARE nuts.)

On this issue, obviously those who disagree with the lockdowns want a target to vent their anger towards.   They cant do it to Trump, because he is their guy.   Therefore, as the poster above said, they need a scapegoat.  Fauci will do.

2 Likes

I’m starting to see Trump getting blamed from his own support now.

WALES -

I’m starting to see Trump getting blamed from his own support now.

Thats because he sucks, and some of his "followers" aren't completely retarded....well...like 5% of them aren't. 

1 Like

Don’t you still owe us a pic with a Kevin love jersey? 

Some conspiracy theories are claiming Fauci is trying to hype the virus to keep everything locked down because he is a Democrat and wants the economy to fail.  That's nonsense.  I do have a problem with Fauci lying about the masks and telling the public on Feb 17th that the threat to the public was minimal.  This was over a month after the senate intell committee had already been told the shit was about to hit the fan.