Fauda - on Netflix who watches it?

It’s badass. Anyone else watching Fauda?

4 Likes

I've watched all kinds of terrorism series. I've read all kinds of novels about spies and anti-terror operations.

Something about Fauda gave me nightmares. Like, I'd wake up in the middle of the night and need to check on a sound.

Maybe it's knowing one of the actors is the real deal. Maybe the tension in every scene. I don't know. Crazy realism.

What is it?

1 Like

TTT

Love it.

Never heard of it, is it a movie or a series 

Love it. Very intense with great acting!

israeli movie like mossad

I have been pushing this show with every - what should I watch on netflix- thread we have

so well done

Yeah, good show....

Yup. Season 3 just dropped.

Yep it’s great. Serious tension 

Subtitled?

Highly enjoy it. Chick with the big nose is hot.

Russ -

Subtitled?

Only small parts are subtitled. I can speak Arabic so I really don’t know if it’s a pain in ass for you guys. The translation has a few errors in it but nothing that effects anything.

cabincreek - I've watched all kinds of terrorism series. I've read all kinds of novels about spies and anti-terror operations.

Something about Fauda gave me nightmares. Like, I'd wake up in the middle of the night and need to check on a sound.

Maybe it's knowing one of the actors is the real deal. Maybe the tension in every scene. I don't know. Crazy realism.

Which actor is real deal?

sapphire street -

Highly enjoy it. Chick with the big nose is hot.

I love a jewess with a big nose and jewboobies! I may watch just for that.  Post her pics?

Slydawg -
Russ -

Subtitled?

Only small parts are subtitled. I can speak Arabic so I really don’t know if it’s a pain in ass for you guys. The translation has a few errors in it but nothing that effects anything.

I don’t care about subtitles, but I only watched season one episode one and it was all subtitles. It changes? 

That one episode was awesome though. 

sparkyman - 
Slydawg -
Russ -

Subtitled?

I don’t care about subtitles, but I only watched season one episode one and it was all subtitles. It changes? 

I mostly through the first episode but a a combination of dubbed and subtitles

sparkyman -
Slydawg -
Russ -

Subtitled?

It’s mostly English