Fav Quote from "your" instructor

"Whether the rock hits the pot, or the pot hits the rock, things look bad for the pot"

Thomas

Student beside me: "But while you're sweeping him, can't he punch you in the face?

Rorion: (in his brazilian accent)"This is not a cooking class!"

"Go play", Masaaki Hatsumi

"Why have you stopped fighting?", David Brown
"Because he just kicked me in the balls!", Me
"Well rip his off then!", David Brown

"I will make you all into masters of the art of Howtaofukdemhup.", David Brown

"elbows and knees end fights"
"when in doubt, hit first"

"Shawn, grab that chair and see if you can hit Dave with it."

I'm not making that up.

"How you train is how you fight."

Edson Carvalho - " Don't eat butter or sugar " - all the time"Eddy, why you let him pass your guard?" - during classes" Where's thebigajoe? " - during classes when Joe isn't there" 10 more " - after you thought you were done doing ab work at the end of classPaul Carnicalla - "The guy you're fighting in the finals slapped his first round opponent like he threw his drink in his face at a bar" - during a shootfight tournament" Ed, that was a liver shot ... walk it off and we'll spar some more" - during a sparring drillRick Sikora - " Don't break the walls " - during many classes" Standing wrist locks work best after you punch some one in the face and then knee them in the stomach" - during class" That's beautiful!" - while watching a live PPV of the UFC, they were replaying an elbow strikeSee you on the mat,Eddy Rolon ¬ (formerly screen name nhbnj) 1999 NAGA Intermediate Super Heavyweight Champion & 2000 Fighter of the Year2000 ISFA Northeast Regional Shootfighting Superheavyweight Champion & Heavyweight ChampionA 2000 IFC Heavyweight Tournament Champion2001 IFC Battleground Heavyweight Championnhbnj@home.com www.EddyRolon.com & www.OPENMAT.com Check out my sponsor for some great products Xtreme Fightwear

At the end of a particularly exhausting class:

"Okay, now we're going to do an ab drill. We're only going to do a hundred, so have fun with this one."

--- Stephen Quadros

"If you want to cross this bridge you are going to have to pay the toll."

"No. 1 Knife Defense -- Run like hell." Brian Yoshi (Kajukenbo)

"Don't smoke rag weed Bro!!!"

"Zhoooo zheeeetsooooooooo..............is very....... ...................................ehhhhhh ..........................complex." Rickson Gracie
"Jiu jitsu not for faggit." Carlos Aveline "Like the anaconda from the north of Brasil, Rickson wraps himself around his prey." Rorion Gracie "You put the devil on the other side, Im going to come in to fight." Royce Gracie

"blood is only red sweat" - john calvo

My karate asst. instructor: "When Shawn (head instructor) is gone, I'm going to be going over a lot of these Aikido moves with you because they are really good and really really practical."Same guy: "I just ordered my Book of Dim Mak yesterday and I can't wait to get it in. It should have some really cool stuff we can do in it."I always love it when I'm rolling in my JJ class and I'm bein all sneaky and shit and baiting someone to do something, and my Kerry, my teacher yells "You got the sweep!" "He's got his legs crossed!" "Get that choke/amrbar/hammer, etc.!"me: "yeah, thanks for pointing that out ya douchebag!"him: "oh, sorry man!" laughing his ass off the whole time. He does it just to piss me off, lol.

Best thread ever.

...if he (Rickson) gets pissed at me, you guys are gonna block while I go for my sword over there. That has to be the funniest of them all....

hey Chris, i told you your quote today would be added.

your pal,

the jackass

"position before submission" -Phil Baroni

"Dude! There's going to be a metalfest this weekend!."

Kurt Oisander - gotta love him!

"position before submission" -Phil Baroni

i think ive heard that from everyone :)

hahahaha Jaydog we will forever corallate the word "jackass with heel hooks"

instructor- OK to whole class after showing us like four times.. again I said grab the ankle around the outside NOT the inside

students- can you watch us please to make sure we are doing it right... Like this ????

Instructor- NO I said AROUND the outside you jackASS

Me- laffin my ass off at my partner for getting called a jackass

Me-ok my turn, LIke this ???

Instructor- NO Like I said AROUND the outside JACKASS :-/ _CB

Chris I have a bucket of Ice for you instead....