Favorite 6 pack beer?

I'm a beer guy. I love me a Porter, Trappist Ale, Dubel, Tripel, you name it. However, I wouldn't want a 6 pack of an Ommegang Abbey Ale or Allagash Black.

If I'm in the mood for 6 beers that are easy to drink, these are what I'll get:

Stiegl Beer
Or
Zywiec Beer

Both taste great, and go down with ease. One from Austria, the other from Poland.

You? Also, if you drink Bud Lite or other shit, FAHHGETABOUTIT!!!!! Phone Post

Have you tried an English ale called "old speckled hen"? Phone Post

Just grabbed a six of these last night, one of my faves, love them ice cold. May have to kill that last one right now...

JackFunk - 

Just grabbed a six of these last night, one of my faves, love them ice cold. May have to kill that last one right now...

YES!!!!!!

There is a local ipa that I get as my go to beer. 6.99 a 6 pack. Phone Post

kokanee

I'm a huge fan of Avery breweries White Rascal, it has to be in bottles or draught, I had it in a can once and it was seriously shitty. Phone Post

Zywiec, you Polish ? Phone Post

SN Pale is good...I'm all over their Torpedo though...I could drink that shit all day.

Dead Guy Ale

Pbr Phone Post

Fuck beer snobs.

Phone Post

baked in BC - Zywiec, you Polish ? Phone Post

Prussia, and still have relatives in the Czech Republic and Russia. Phone Post

Why the hate? He said favorite. It's not like anyone here was talking shit about any other beer. Nothing wrong with Miller High Life or Bud Lite under the right circumstances. Just like I'm not going to be pounding Brooklyn Lager Black Chocolate Stouts while I'm sweating balls doing yardwork in the summer.

DaveFu - Why the hate? He said favorite. It's not like anyone here was talking shit about any other beer. Nothing wrong with Miller High Life or Bud Lite under the right circumstances. Just like I'm not going to be pounding Brooklyn Lager Black Chocolate Stouts while I'm sweating balls doing yardwork in the summer.

Its the OG. People always talk shit. Phone Post

Stella ice cold in a glass. But it changes. Phone Post

Wally Saves - Fuck beer snobs.

Phone Post

I won't call anyone beer snobs, my favorite beer ever is an Octoberfest beer. But I will take a 6 pack of Budweiser anytime of the day. Phone Post

Stone IPA.

Rogue dead guy ale

Anchor porter

Keegan's mother milk. Phone Post

Nitecrawler - Stone IPA.

Rogue dead guy ale

Anchor porter

Keegan's mother milk. Phone Post

A 6er of those? You sir are a mans man. Phone Post

Phone Post