Favorite action scene in a movie ever?

What is it? For me it's either the last battle in Saving Private Ryan or the scene in Terminator 2 when they infiltrate Cyberdyne Systems and steal the T-800 arm and microchip. Phone Post 3.0

Aliens -

When they first discover the nest and the Colonial Marines get fucked up..."Drake we are Leeeavvviinnnggg!!" and the scene where the Aliens come through the ceiling.

Predator -when they hit the Guerilla camp, and also when Blaine goes down and they just unload on the woods. Always loved that scene.

I started to list them, and just realized there are a fucking TON of great action scenes i love, lol.

Hard to pick just one.

Heat robbery scene. Phone Post 3.0

Last of the Mohicans, Promontory scene

Raiders of the Lost Ark, the Truck scene

Frills - Heat robbery scene. Phone Post 3.0
I've never seen Heat. Isn't that a gangster/mobster type movie? Phone Post 3.0

Kenny Blankenship - What is it? For me it's either the last battle in Saving Private Ryan or the scene in Terminator 2 when they infiltrate Cyberdyne Systems and steal the T-800 arm and microchip. Phone Post 3.0

Yup, you are right with the T2 scene. Myles doesn't know how much longer he can hold this.

Chimonos Revenge - Aliens -

When they first discover the nest and the Colonial Marines get fucked up..."Drake we are Leeeavvviinnnggg!!" and the scene where the Aliens come through the ceiling.

Predator -when they hit the Guerilla camp, and also when Blaine goes down and they just unload on the woods. Always loved that scene.

I started to list them, and just realized there are a fucking TON of great action scenes i love, lol.

Hard to pick just one.
Those are just the two that stick out the most to me. If those two movies are on TV I can't NOT watch them.

I love Aliens though. Phone Post 3.0

Uli Kunkel -
Kenny Blankenship -
Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

jeremy hamilton -
Kenny Blankenship - What is it? For me it's either the last battle in Saving Private Ryan or the scene in Terminator 2 when they infiltrate Cyberdyne Systems and steal the T-800 arm and microchip. Phone Post 3.0

Yup, you are right with the T2 scene. Myles doesn't know how much longer he can hold this.
I always take those last few breaths with him...hahah Phone Post 3.0

The last scene of Dune when Paul's sister describes that Paul is indeed the Quidsak Sa'durak!  Paul's name becomes a Weirding word.  Gives me chills to this day. 

The Raid as a movie was basically one big, amazing action scene.  Pretty fantastic. 

I loved some of the fight scenes in Gladiator.  

I was always a huge JCVD fan, and loved the fight vs. Tong Po

The back alley fist fight in They Live.  

Honorable mention to Man in Black v. Inigo 

Kenny Blankenship - 

No.

It's a Cop/Thief Crew movie, and one of the greatest films of all time.

You should stop whatever you are doing, go home, buy it on Amazon, and watch it immediately.

Patrick Swayze ripping a guys throat out. Phone Post 3.0

car chase - shootout in Ronin

Mencken -

The Raid as a movie was basically one big, amazing action scene.  Pretty fantastic. 

I loved some of the fight scenes in Gladiator.  

I was always a huge JCVD fan, and loved the fight vs. Tong Po

The back alley fist fight in They Live.  

Honorable mention to Man in Black v. Inigo 

Am I the only one who thought Universal Soldier: Regeneration was pretty bad ass? JCVD is the man. Phone Post 3.0

Some great shout outs already, Aliens, Predator, Heat, Ronin...

I'd chuck in the elevator scene in the Matrix, trench in Star Wars, nightclub scene in Blade, corridor fight in Oldboy off the top of my head. Phone Post 3.0

Con Air when Nick Cage goes apeshit after his friend is shot and ducks everyone up, even the bullet in the arm didn't phase him Phone Post 3.0

First Matrix movie, from the part where they enter the building to free Morpheus through the subway scene.

1 of all time is Heat

The Town ....all their shooting scenes are pretty good too Phone Post 3.0