Favorite Amalgam character

I'm sure this has been discussed before but my lack of blue prevents me from doing a through search.

When DC and Marvel did the Amalgam comics the most popular from the series was Darkclaw. Were there any other characters you liked?

Lobo the Duck, obviously.

i remember thinking it was really crappy.

The obvious answer is 

Super Skrull for the win

that whole crossover was a dayglo abortion.

Speed Demon was a cool character

Who owned Amalgam anyways? Did Marvel and DC split the cash 50/50?

It's so wierd that the whole Amalgam thing actually happened. Seems like a crazy dream/nightmare.

The answer can only be Doctor Doomsday.  Knowledge of arcane magic, modern science, AND resurrects invulnerable to whatever killed him?  That's like infinity times infinity.

Don't know many characters though so I'm going through the list on wiki.  Don't know about favorite character, but favorite name goes to Doctor Bongface.

crescentwrench - The answer can only be Doctor Doomsday.  Knowledge of arcane magic, modern science, AND resurrects invulnerable to whatever killed him?  That's like infinity times infinity.

Flying ski's....seriously. fucking flying skis?

WHAT THE FUCK

I have all of those. They printed too many!

MarkRobinson - 
crescentwrench - The answer can only be Doctor Doomsday.  Knowledge of arcane magic, modern science, AND resurrects invulnerable to whatever killed him?  That's like infinity times infinity.

WHAT THE FUCK

It was the 90s, be glad it wasn't a silver snowboard.  

That was the low point in one of the worst decades in comics.

crescentwrench - 
MarkRobinson - 

WHAT THE FUCK

It was the 90s, be glad it wasn't a silver snowboard.  

you know, a silver snowboard almost makes more sense. i mean, why would he need ski poles? what is he pushing off of, air?

Either way, i hate it.

How else are you going to stay up when you're making those deep cuts through the air like that?  He NEEDS those poles!

Or maybe that was the action aerial shot of his sweet jump before he lands on some sloping glass skyscraper, I have no idea what is going on in that abortion of a comic.