Favorite and Craziest things done on Shrooms/LSD?

Favorite

- Pink Floyd or EDM and then put on the windows visualizer in a dark room. Eye and ear gasm

- Beach on a weekday solo or with a small group. Seen hollywood jesus walk around Santa Monica peaking on 4 grams

Craziest 

-Took 4 grams in the morning thinking the trip would go away before I had to meet up with my GF to talk about how to fix a dying relationship. So thinking im out of the trip. I hop into my car, top down and as im backing out. The mushies hit me again, hard. Thinking it wil go away by the time I get there; I decide to drive. Get there and cant control my smile as im walking past people. See my GF whos meeting me at the other end of the parking lot (not a lot of parking space) I pretty much fall to floor in laughter. She was pissed & shit went even more south from there but the Panda Express on shrooms was bomb.

No experienced shroomers with any crazy stories?

raped a squid

Cut down a few bamboo chutes from the university garden and then walked around campus holding this like 8 foot bamboo chute over my shoulder.

Probably the coolest and cheapest DIY special effects I've seen on acid was when my buddies aunt tied a bunch of knots into maybe ten bread bags, hung them along a clothesline in the back yard then lit the bottom of them all on fire. The trails and zip zip zip sound was like watching a rainbow waterfall melt at slow motion in warp speed.. if you know what I mean :)

sanguine cynic - Cut down a few bamboo chutes from the university garden and then walked around campus holding this like 8 foot bamboo chute over my shoulder.

Tripping balls in the woods with a few friends and whoever found the tallest weed was "king of the wicker people". You sir, were a campus god.

I've got a little routine, but it's nothing crazy.

My friends and I always prep some snacks beforehand- sliced oranges, pineapples, pizza, fruit juice, etc. We usually use a vitamix to pulverize the shrooms into a fruit smoothie, then down the hatch and into the rabbit hole we go.

We usually have the living room set up with a nature documentary or a series of high-resolution videos like jellyfish just floating. In the same room, we'll also put our Bluetooth speaker and some Blackmill or Phutureprimitive playlists ready.

The patio and backyard are set up with some cushions, blankets, and a small firepit (but once while I was tripping I smelled burning so I ran outside and used the hose to spray water on everything and put out the perfectly normal and safe fire haha)

So we usually start off sitting around the fire waiting for it to hit. 40 minutes in and I start to feel a chill and the edges start getting fuzzy. 20 minutes after that I am tripping balls. That is usually when I lay out staring at the stars or I go inside and close my eyes, listening to music as the geometric patterns dance and pulsate in synch with the beat.

At this point, I often enter into a state of ego death and I cannot really describe all that happens. This is where you ponder the mechanisms of reality, and you are given full access to all of the blueprints and understanding, but you can't bring anything back or even use words to describe what you're experiencing. It really is a hyper-dimensional journey, and the types of tiny ideas and themes you bring back are just the debris of much larger and incredible truths that you experience while tripping.

This usually hits me in a series of waves. It is difficult to function or really do anything when it is happening. I once spent what felt like hours spinning a pice of thread between my fingers as my mind explored infinite Mandelbrotian cathedrals. This is where the big thinking happens, where your ego dies and the difficult work is done. So this stage is pretty heavy, and we usually end up riding the waves in separate rooms, away from each other.

After we hit the peak, we always end up meandering our way to the kitchen. We're still pretty high (about 3-4 hours in) but now is euphoria. We don't say much, just smile and laugh and shake our heads and bond over the shared experience. And we always give each other a heartfelt, loving hug (no homo). It feels amazing.

This is when the music gets turned up a little. Lots of dancing and laughing. Music is incredible. We'll hit the kitchen and put the pizza in the oven, bust out the snacks. Food is incredible. You can't believe how amazing the daily joys of life are. The whole world is paradise.

At this point, I will usually take a hot shower. Needless to say, it feels incredible.

Then I reconvene with my "bros" and we'll usually put on some Terence McKenna lectures and maybe play some Mario Kart. This is when we'll usually talk about what we experienced, as much as people can after a trip like that.

That's the usual routine. I've never done anything crazy. We did take a bunch of shrooms and then went to Float lab in Venice. There were 3 of us, and Crash was kind enough to let me sit in the lobby while my friends did the deprivation tank (I've done it sober and it's not nearly as useful as drugs, imo). That night I thought I was having a heart attck, but it was just indigestion.

I'm always just scared for 7 hours. No fun. 

The Kiss themed miniature  golf  in Vegas was hilarious 

UpperdoG - 
sanguine cynic - Cut down a few bamboo chutes from the university garden and then walked around campus holding this like 8 foot bamboo chute over my shoulder.

Tripping balls in the woods with a few friends and whoever found the tallest weed was "king of the wicker people". You sir, were a campus god.

hahahah

Went riding four wheelers on shroom tea. We decided to stop and my buddy went to load the quad in the back of the truck, when he did he hit the throttle a little too hard and ramped it up into the rear glass of hit Dodge Ram. It was fucking hilarious the look on his face.

sanguine cynic - 
UpperdoG - 

hahahah

On the same night we crowned the King of the Wicker People, I Jedi mind fucked Mr. Jones into eating a pinecone.

There were 3 of us, Mr. Jones, Damo and I "J-Rock". 1997. We were 17 and came up on some shit called screaming skulls.

This trip started out on the steps of an old, presumed abandoned SDA church discussing how high we could stack BBB (bitches, beer and bud) before the bats began flying from the belfry. One of them took a shit mid flight landing on Damo's head. It was time to get the fuck out of there. Damo will for here on out be known as Batman.

We made for the woods and started down the trails we've been carving out since kindergarten. Mr. Jones was picking leaves and other random shit up, lighting them on fire and eating them. Having chosen the tallest weed yet, Mr. Jones is hereby known as the King of the Wicker People.

We set up a "camp" in a clearing to smoke some bud and chill for a minute.

I noticed some nearby pinecones and asked myself out loud in a curious voice.. "I wonder what pinecones taste like?" Knowing the Wicker People King would be more curious..

I turned to Batman and asked "Do you know what pinecones taste like?" Batman was on the level and instantly replied. "No, I don't know what they taste like."

We both then looked at the Wicker King and simultaneously asked "Do you know what a pinecone tastes like?"

The Wicker King grabbed a pinecone and bit that shit in half!

The next morning/early afternoon, after a failed Emu hunt (emu story in another thread, Batman dipped out for a minute to bang his future baby's mom) and a few lines, we all returned to our main camp to behold our carnage. The pinecones were covered in dried mud and have already been chewed down by squirrels since god knows when. Mr. Jones gums were fucked up..

Out of guilt, I convinced Damo to take a bite out of a rancid fucking pinecone with me. None of us died and we were and still are brothers since afterall.

The sunday morning after the first night I watched shredded cheese melt as the ivy plants and rattlesnakes were coming at me from the walls some Jehovah's witnesses knocked several times at the door as we were looking through the window at them thinking we were invisible. Jake opened the door and screamed "I love the devil and the devil loves me!" They ran away. That was funny.

I prefer to stay at home when tripping, but this summer I caught Tech 9 at a sold out red rocks show, and ate a cap short of an eighth of shrooms. That was a fucking Intense concert!

Drove on the expressway at about 20 miles an hour trying to convince my buddies I was the devil. 

On shrooms. My friend has a big rock in his front yard. It's actually the whole yard. We sat on it, in lawn chairs, in the middle of winter drinking 40's in our shorts and T shirts in front of all his neighbors. 

On shrooms. Used to play roller hockey in high school. My friends parents moved south and left him the house for 3 months while he finished school. Was a huge house. We ate an 8th each and rollerbladed throughout the house for around 4 hours. Was an incredible experience. I found myself in his old wash room staring up at a red lightbulb for who knows how long. He found me in there and was like, 'what are you doing'. "This bulb is awesome man, look". Minutes later we were both staring at it. 

Went into a fun house tripping balls. These random drunk girls told me there were secret passages behind door that said do not enter and opened it. Fire alarms went off. Cops come running in and there I am sitting Indian style on the floor telling them don't worry the girls just went the secret passages

Primus was good when I was fucked right up.

Went to Liberty Science Center on a few hits of acid. Touch tunnel was insane. 

Played a show once on shrooms. Would not recommend. Maybe Dave Matthews can do it but try and play technical death metal on that shit. 

Camping and walking around in the woods is the best shroom experience imo. It's fucking glorious 

tripped for probably a week straight just outta high school. Scored some OG lsd25 and rationed it out with tons of weed and a couple micro dots. Mescaline is one thing I don't like, or rather didn't. Too intense for me. I can't do any of that shit anymore. I don't even really smoke weed anymore. Haven't in a few months 

lordbreakdown -

Went to Liberty Science Center on a few hits of acid. Touch tunnel was insane. 

Played a show once on shrooms. Would not recommend. Maybe Dave Matthews can do it but try and play technical death metal on that shit. 

Camping and walking around in the woods is the best shroom experience imo. It's fucking glorious 

tripped for probably a week straight just outta high school. Scored some OG lsd25 and rationed it out with tons of weed and a couple micro dots. Mescaline is one thing I don't like, or rather didn't. Too intense for me. I can't do any of that shit anymore. I don't even really smoke weed anymore. Haven't in a few months 

Love that place. You in Jersey or NY?