Favorite and least favorite moment/fight -UFC 155

I really loved the Lauzon/Miller fight.  Those guys are just amazing, fighters like that are the reason this sport is thriving.

Least favorite? I HATED to see Leben lose, that was difficult.

How about u guys???

And I'll add that even though I like Cain, I hated to see JDS so beatup.

FinestScotch - 

First 3 main card fights - worst 1.5 hours

Last 2 main card fights - best hour

Completely agree.

Res ispa loquitur - 
FinestScotch - 

Glorious hour it was. Even though my favorite lost. WAR LAUZON! Even in loss, he wins the crowd. 

Lauzon was spectacular.  I don't think anyone will hold this loss against him.  He's such a warrior, he was moving forward 'til the last bell.

oops

The Miller/Lauzon fight was the high point for me.

The booing of Dos Santos after the fight wasn't just the low point of the night, but arguably the low point of the year.

Megatherium - The Miller/Lauzon fight was the high point for me.

The booing of Dos Santos after the fight not just the low point of the night, but arguably the low point of the year.

Absolutely.  I cannot believe anyone would boo JDS, no matter where they're from.  That was just disgusting.  I'm glad I didn't go to the fight.

Another high point was seeing Dufee's return.  He looked so happy when he won.

Hated seeing Lauzon lose.  But on a high point, how nasty was that choke Moraga threw on Cariaso?

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 

Hated seeing Lauzon lose.  But on a high point, how nasty was that choke Moraga threw on Cariaso?

That was nasty.  I had picked Cariaso to win, but Moraga is a beast.

mmavixen - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 

I thought it looked like Varner was going for a very similar choke a couple of times against Melvin when he had him pinned up against the cage as well.

vazzo - 

Costa fight outcome!!! Worst was JDS losing :( Cain still a cool dude and I can't wait to see who he fights next! UFC4LIFE! Phone Post

I like Cain, but I love JDS.  It was SO hard to see Junior's face all beat up. sad

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
mmavixen - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 

I thought it looked like Varner was going for a very similar choke a couple of times against Melvin when he had him pinned up against the cage as well.

That was an interesting fight.  I still can't believe one judge scored it 30-27 for Guillard, though.

mmavixen - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
mmavixen - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 

That was an interesting fight.  I still can't believe one judge scored it 30-27 for Guillard, though.

It was Byrd.  I don't know why Peoples is such a joke, because I've noticed in the past 3 years, Byrd has been the cause of much more completely fucked up scores then Cecil.  Peoples was actually a judge in that fight as well.

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
mmavixen - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 
mmavixen - 
UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 - 

It was Byrd.  I don't know why Peoples is such a joke, because I've noticed in the past 3 years, Byrd has been the cause of much more completely fucked up scores then Cecil.  Peoples was actually a judge in that fight as well.

Oh really?  I didn't know that.

Res ispa loquitur -
FinestScotch - 

Glorious hour it was. Even though my favorite lost. WAR LAUZON! Even in loss, he wins the crowd. 

He'll be back, and I can't wait. Phone Post

Drummeryan - 
Res ispa loquitur -
FinestScotch - 

He'll be back, and I can't wait. Phone Post

Hell yeah, Lauzon is only getting better.

I really liked the first rounds of the miller/lauzon & JDS/Cain fights. My least favorite fight was probably belcher/okami. Best moment was Joe scrambling for subs against miller at the end of the 3rd.

The booing was retarded all night, so was one judge.

But the last two fights has me jumping up every couple minutes! Phone Post

Favorite was when my man Jury Dominated Poor little MJ ;)

Leben Losing was horribleness Phone Post