Favorite beat em' up games?

I fell in like with this game when I saw it played like Final Fight from back in the day.

But I fell in love with this game when it showed the characters on comic book covers between all the missions, and from what I can tell from about 4-5 of them so far, they are all X-Men covers :slight_smile:

Here’s one at the beginning of the game:

2 Likes

And here’s the original X-Men cover it’s an homage to: (bad-ass issue, BTW)

2 Likes

100% DEATH COMBO

Balanced!

1 Like

Try fightcade2 on PC, online is good, but beware, there’s lot of very good players.

I play SF3 third strike there and get demolished most of the time

It’s not a beat em up but have you guys played Cuphead? Did you beat it? I bought it years back but never really played it

1 Like

Cuphead is cool. Contra type boss battles throughout. Havent gotten around to beating it

2 Likes

I was actually thinking about buying Cuphead. I probably will but I just started the outer worlds yesterday.

1 Like

What do you think of it so far? I enjoyed it but I really just wish it was longer.

1 Like

I like it so far. I actually don’t mind that it’s short…that means I’m more likely to finish it haha.

1 Like

I just bought Cuphead(and Symphony Of The Night). Looks hard af.

Sotn is easily one of the greatest games of all time. I want it on switch

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been wanting to play it forever. I just noticed it was on the Microsoft store. I thought about buying The Castlevania collection, but I’d rather have a physical copy of that, if it exists…

1 Like

I was going to start Cuphead the other night . Too bad it doesn’t have online co op

1 Like

Oh shit, that would be cool. I don’t have anyone to play it with. I’ll be flying solo cup, I guess.

Have you started Cuphead yet? It’s fucking hard. I’ve beat 2 levels. One took me like 4 tries, the other probably took me 20+. And all the levels available to me right now are all hard af. They do give you an easy option, but I don’t want to go that route. Great looking game though.