Favorite Boxing Era ?

'70s

Ali
Frazier
Foreman

Any one of them would make Tyson his bitch.

phydeau - '70s

Ali
Frazier
Foreman

You straight fuckin crazy!!!
In they're primes?
Tyson would have KILLED one one them!!!
I'm assuming you're only saying that cause you heard other people say those names when talking about boxing. Phone Post 3.0

EatonBeever - 

Late 90's / Early 2000 - for me...

Barrera, Morales, Prince Naseem, Mayweather, Tszyu, Judah

Oscar, Mosley, Winky, Hopkins, Trinidad, Vargas, Mayorga, RJJ, Tarver , Gatti, Vernon Forrest

Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield

Not too many big name HWs, but the three that were there mattered the most since Ali / Frazier / Foreman from 70's, imo....

agreed VU

Ali at 20 vs Tyson at 20, Tyson wins. Ali in his prime vs Tyson in his prime, Ali wins

Tyson vs Frazier, Tyson wins

Tyson vs George, George wins, arguably both young and old george.

HYPEorDIE - 
phydeau - '70s

Ali
Frazier
Foreman

You straight fuckin crazy!!!
In they're primes?
Tyson would have KILLED one one them!!!
I'm assuming you're only saying that cause you heard other people say those names when talking about boxing. Phone Post 3.0

Ali would take Tyson 10 rounds. Ali would jab both Tyson's eyes closed, talking shit the whole while. Tyson would never lay a glove on Ali, even once.

Foreman would match Tyson punch for punch, and leave Tyson a broken heap of flesh in the middle of the ring by the end of the third round. George wouldn't even have broken a sweat.

Tyson would bloody Fraizer, but Fraizer would win the fight.

And that's what every boxing fan OVER 40 knows.

Tyson never avenged a loss, not one single time in his whole career. Tyson crushed cans, and was exposed every time he fought a world-class opponent.

EatonBeever -

Late 90's / Early 2000 - for me...

Barrera, Morales, Prince Naseem, Mayweather, Tszyu, Judah

Oscar, Mosley, Winky, Hopkins, Trinidad, Vargas, Mayorga, RJJ, Tarver , Gatti, Vernon Forrest

Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield

Not too many big name HWs, but the three that were there mattered the most since Ali / Frazier / Foreman from 70's, imo....

This! But you left out so many like Pernell Whitaker. Phone Post 3.0