Favorite CM Punk Moment

To celebrate his long awaited "retirement" from wrestling (due to his arthritis), I thought it would be nice to share our favorite CM Punk "half-assed" moments. Here's mine:

MITB (WM 24 and 25): Dude lays around the ring the entire match and lets the other guys take all the big bumps to make it watchable. He takes a total of two ladder bumps in both matches combined. Can't even go the extra mile and take it to another level for a Wrestlemania. I genuinely felt bad for Shelton Benjamin, MVP, Kofi Kingston and Jericho afterwards;. Phone Post 3.0

It's not your fault, Gino. Phone Post 3.0

I think we need to throw Gino a retirement party Phone Post 3.0

The question is who is next in Gino's crosshairs?? Phone Post 3.0

Couldabeen - The question is who is next in Gino's crosshairs?? Phone Post 3.0
Aj Phone Post 3.0

Juggernautt -
Couldabeen - The question is who is next in Gino's crosshairs?? Phone Post 3.0
Aj Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, but I feel she is more or less collateral damage in his Punk hate... Phone Post 3.0

Pipe bomb promo: "Oops, I'm breaking the 4th wall!!"

Do you even know what that means, idiot? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

I'm a fan of punk but I must admit his macho man elbow is terrible, nearly as bad as the Rocks sharpshooter but not quite Phone Post 3.0

Bigjon29 - I'm a fan of punk but I must admit his macho man elbow is terrible, nearly as bad as the Rocks sharpshooter but not quite Phone Post 3.0
Except the rock wasn't bad at all at the sharpshooter Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit that was terrible lol Phone Post 3.0

Juggernautt - 
Bigjon29 - I'm a fan of punk but I must admit his macho man elbow is terrible, nearly as bad as the Rocks sharpshooter but not quite Phone Post 3.0
Except the rock wasn't bad at all at the sharpshooter Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry but you need glasses fren

http://djphillipfromgalt.hot1035radio.com/images/2013/04/Rock-puts-John-Cena-in-the-Sharp-shooter.jpg

For Sandy Pantz...

Still not as bad as The Miz attemping the figure 4.

rocks sharp shooter is backyard wrestling skill level.

natalya's shits all over his

Did Rock do it poorly on purpose? I always felt like he did.

What moves did Punk actually do well? I can't think of any.
His kicks made him look like he was a member of the Rockettes.
As mentioned, his top rope elbow was sloppy and atrocious.
While I'm sure his health issues played a big role, he had trouble racking guys to his shoulder for the GTS.

I never understood why he has such a big following. I did like some of his mic work. It got stale and repetitive at the end though. Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez -

For Sandy Pantz...

Still not as bad as The Miz attemping the figure 4.

Because the guy does the move bad one time, he automatically sucks at it? Shit like this is why i hate some of you guys

And that pic was taken when cena was pulling away trying to escape, its not like that's how he sets up and does the move Phone Post 3.0

Holy fuckin shit balls, i stand mother fuckin corrected

I had a full head of steam and was ready to prove yall wrong! i YouTubed the rock sharpshooter and man oh man he always does it like that. Then of course i YouTubed the hitman and it was reinforced how bad the rocks move was

My apologies

Side note, perhaps the rock does it like that because he is so much taller and has way longer legs?

Bret was always able to sit back and lean like he was in a chair Phone Post 3.0

Juggernautt - Holy fuckin shit balls, i stand mother fuckin corrected

I had a full head of steam and was ready to prove yall wrong! i YouTubed the rock sharpshooter and man oh man he always does it like that. Then of course i YouTubed the hitman and it was reinforced how bad the rocks move was

My apologies

Side note, perhaps the rock does it like that because he is so much taller and has way longer legs?

Props for admitting you were wrong was just gonna give you shit for your previous post.

As a fan of the hitman always hated how sloppy the rock was at it, it's like if you can't do it reasonably well don't bother.

Cena STF has been sloppy last few months too, it's really obvious that he doesn't sink it in any more just holds his hands there Phone Post 3.0

Bigjon29 -
Juggernautt - Holy fuckin shit balls, i stand mother fuckin corrected

My apologies

Props for admitting you were wrong was just gonna give you shit for your previous post.

As a fan of the hitman always hated how sloppy the rock was at it, it's like if you can't do it reasonably well don't bother.

Cena STF has been sloppy last few months too, it's really obvious that he doesn't sink it in any more just holds his hands there Phone Post 3.0
Its been like that since 06 lol be just flexes, doesnt even pull at all Phone Post 3.0