Favorite CM Punk Moment

Juggernautt -
Bigjon29 -
Juggernautt - Holy fuckin shit balls, i stand mother fuckin corrected

I had a full head of steam and was ready to prove yall wrong! i YouTubed the rock sharpshooter and man oh man he always does it like that. Then of course i YouTubed the hitman and it was reinforced how bad the rocks move was

My apologies

Side note, perhaps the rock does it like that because he is so much taller and has way longer legs?

Bret was always able to sit back and lean like he was in a chair Phone Post 3.0
Props for admitting you were wrong was just gonna give you shit for your previous post.

As a fan of the hitman always hated how sloppy the rock was at it, it's like if you can't do it reasonably well don't bother.

Cena STF has been sloppy last few months too, it's really obvious that he doesn't sink it in any more just holds his hands there Phone Post 3.0
Its been like that since 06 lol be just flexes, doesnt even pull at all Phone Post 3.0
Even Austin gave him shit about it on his podcast Phone Post 3.0

Frills -
Juggernautt -
Bigjon29 -
Juggernautt - Holy fuckin shit balls, i stand mother fuckin corrected

I had a full head of steam and was ready to prove yall wrong! i YouTubed the rock sharpshooter and man oh man he always does it like that. Then of course i YouTubed the hitman and it was reinforced how bad the rocks move was

My apologies

Side note, perhaps the rock does it like that because he is so much taller and has way longer legs?

Bret was always able to sit back and lean like he was in a chair Phone Post 3.0
Props for admitting you were wrong was just gonna give you shit for your previous post.

As a fan of the hitman always hated how sloppy the rock was at it, it's like if you can't do it reasonably well don't bother.

Cena STF has been sloppy last few months too, it's really obvious that he doesn't sink it in any more just holds his hands there Phone Post 3.0
Its been like that since 06 lol be just flexes, doesnt even pull at all Phone Post 3.0
Even Austin gave him shit about it on his podcast Phone Post 3.0
Hhahha hahahha yeah i remember that!

Austin was kinda polite about it but he definitely called him out Phone Post 3.0

^ Was Rock On his podcast or was he just talking about him with someone else?

Hizzay -

^ Was Rock On his podcast or was he just talking about him with someone else?

Think he's meaning Austin was giving Cena shit about it when he was on his pod. No one has managed to get the Rock on a pod yet... Phone Post 3.0

^ Thx....VU

Probably when Nash fucked him up. He was never the same after that. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - Probably when Nash fucked him up. He was never the same after that. Phone Post 3.0
Good point Phone Post 3.0

It's on the network now.

Gino, do you think Punk begged them to keep the exchange with Nash of the DVD set? Phone Post 3.0

JohnMc1 -
HefX - What moves did Punk actually do well? I can't think of any.
His kicks made him look like he was a member of the Rockettes.
As mentioned, his top rope elbow was sloppy and atrocious.
While I'm sure his health issues played a big role, he had trouble racking guys to his shoulder for the GTS.

I never understood why he has such a big following. I did like some of his mic work. It got stale and repetitive at the end though. Phone Post 3.0

Punk's Kicks were terrible. He always looked like he was going to injure himself when he threw them. Terrible flexibility. Its laughable when they bill him as a "Muay thai Master"
His educated feet have been registered as deadly weapons. I can't wait for his UFC debut. Phone Post 3.0

probably one of the most driven men to ever get into wrestling, worked his ass off at a young age to follow his dream, never compromised who he was.

Art(Monday Night Instigator) - It's on the network now.

Gino, do you think Punk begged them to keep the exchange with Nash of the DVD set? Phone Post 3.0
I think he did.

The footage is so cringeworthy and uncomfortable to watch. I mean you can pin the exact moment where he slowly starts to die inside as his soul gets torn to pieces. What a glorious moment in wrestling that was! Phone Post 3.0

My favorite moment was when he left the company Phone Post 3.0

The Nash stuff really cracked me up considering how PC and PG everything is. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona -

I think he did.

The footage is so cringeworthy and uncomfortable to watch. I mean you can pin the exact moment where he slowly starts to die inside as his soul gets torn to pieces. What a glorious moment in wrestling that was! Phone Post 3.0
He really needed to be knocked down a peg or two. Phone Post 3.0

Art(Monday Night Instigator) -
Gino_Corona -

I think he did.

He really needed to be knocked down a peg or two. Phone Post 3.0
From what I heard, most of that exchange was improvisation. They were allowed to say anything they wanted in that exchange just as long as they kept it centered around the storyline. In the end, you could tell Punk wanted no mas of Nash's verbal massacre.

"I may look like, what did you say? A short order cook? You tell me to hit the weights.. I'd rather..(starts stuttering nervously) have walked to this company CM Punk and leave CM Punk then to show up somewhere as Oz or Vinnie Vegas or Big Daddy Cool Diesel.. (massively rolling my eyes, nice retort there Phil) Y'know, enough of the talking enough of the snarky comments..."

Pretty pathetic how Punk brought up Eddie Guerrero and saying that Nash used to call him a "Vanilla Midget".. Yeah, what better way to get the crowd on your side than by naming a dead guy and saying how he was mistreated by the guy you're cutting a promo on. The mark of a bad debater with no arguments..lol Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - Pipe bomb promo: "Oops, I'm breaking the 4th wall!!"

Do you even know what that means, idiot? Phone Post 3.0
It's an imaginary wall in fiction, he used it correctly, dick Phone Post 3.0

VinnyLogz -
Gino_Corona - Pipe bomb promo: "Oops, I'm breaking the 4th wall!!"

Do you even know what that means, idiot? Phone Post 3.0
It's an imaginary wall in fiction, he used it correctly, dick Phone Post 3.0
I've been waiting for you to show up, fuckface Phone Post 3.0

It's not your fault, Gino.

Driscoll -

It's not your fault, Gino.

You sound mad lol Phone Post 3.0