Favorite Conquerer?

Cyrus the Great?

Philip II of Macedon?

Alexander the Great?

Ghengis Khan?

Caesar?

Napoleon?

I don't even wanna say his name. You know who.

I like Khan. He ran a professional government that wasn't overly violent,  and his dynasty lasted many generations. That's pretty damned impressive.

Vince McMahon

I like alexander the great.

His father sort of built and polished the spear for him to throw but he is an interesting guy.

Alexander the great... 

TryhardNobody -

Idk about favorite but I have listened to several documentaries on Stalin this week. Very interesting. Drunken bank robber, very short, fucked up arm from getting beat by his father, rejected from military, not a good speaker, married a 16 yr old, she killed herself and he didn't go to the funeral. Also, real last name wasn't Stalin ....he took that name around 30 yrs old because it means "man of steel". I could go on . Interesting guy. More tomorrow

Not bad for a guy who was playing both sides and acting as an informant for the Czar's secret police...

Alexander followed by 

Passive Agressive Gay

TryhardNobody -
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -

Idk about favorite but I have listened to several documentaries on Stalin this week. Very interesting. Drunken bank robber, very short, fucked up arm from getting beat by his father, rejected from military, not a good speaker, married a 16 yr old, she killed herself and he didn't go to the funeral. Also, real last name wasn't Stalin ....he took that name around 30 yrs old because it means "man of steel". I could go on . Interesting guy. More tomorrow

Not bad for a guy who was playing both sides and acting as an informant for the Czar's secret police...

Had Trotsky killed. Signed non aggression pact w Hitler then Hitler attacked him anyway and Stalin was like oh yeah fuck you good luck with that. I can afford to lose millions more than you so bring it.

Also interesting how many ppl close to Stalin and Hitler killed themselves.

Actually when he got the word that Germany had invaded he damn near had a nervous breakdown and locked himself in his room for almost a week.

Dont have one. Pretty sure they were all psychopaths.

Ghengis khan by far. His story is pretty amazing 

Gary.... 

After listening to Dan Carlins podcast it will be Ghengis Khan forever.  

TryhardNobody -
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -

Had Trotsky killed. Signed non aggression pact w Hitler then Hitler attacked him anyway and Stalin was like oh yeah fuck you good luck with that. I can afford to lose millions more than you so bring it.

Actually when he got the word that Germany had invaded he damn near had a nervous breakdown and locked himself in his room for almost a week.

The doc I listened to made it sound like he felt betrayed but didn't mention breakdown.  Said Stalin was ready to lose every man he had in order to win

Considering that Hitler and the Nazis were pretty open about Communism being Nazism's ultimate enemy, if Stalin did feel betrayed he was as stupid as he was psycho... But I'm sure he was ready to lose every man he had in order to win. Good thing the Allies, and especially the US, provided him so much in way of supplied, arms, and training; including the machinery and training that allowed them to build T-34 tanks at the rate they did.

TryhardNobody -
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -

The doc I listened to made it sound like he felt betrayed but didn't mention breakdown.  Said Stalin was ready to lose every man he had in order to win

Considering that Hitler and the Nazis were pretty open about Communism being Nazism's ultimate enemy, if Stalin did feel betrayed he was as stupid as he was psycho... But I'm sure he was ready to lose every man he had in order to win. Good thing the Allies, and especially the US, provided him so much in way of supplied, arms, and training; including the machinery and training that allowed them to build T-34 tanks at the rate they did.

Didn't they stick to their pact and divide a bunch of other countries up without much issue before that? I'm listening to another doc today maybe they will mention it

Just Poland... 

RJJH - 
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -
amadeus -
TryhardNobody -

LOL, I love it. silly yanks never miss an opportunity to give america credit for nothing.

What the fuck are you talking about faggot!?

Ghengis Khan not overly violent?  How many millions killed does that take?

Yes, he is my favorite.

Genghis Khan, and it's not even close.

Under his rule, the Mongol Empire was twice the size of the Roman Empire or Muslim Caliphate at their peak.

It's proposed that up to 7% of the entire world population carries his DNA. Now THAT is impressive if true...

the conquistadors were pretty badass

The Salaminzer -

Gary.... 

Easily Gary.

He conquered the moon for his birthday that year.

Red Alert