Favorite Hair Band Rock tune?

My vote..

That ones good. Skid Row, 18 and Life was good. To be honest, there are too many hair band songs I like from the early 90's. Too bad that went out of style shortly after grunge exploded.

headroll - 

That ones good. Skid Row, 18 and Life was good. To be honest, there are too many hair band songs I like from the early 90's. Too bad that went out of style shortly after grunge exploded.

Agreed but there were definitely good tunes out there (and some shitty one's) prior to grunge..

is ozzy osbourne considered hair metal? id go with crazy train.

Poison

Axe - Rock n Roll Party in the Street

Senconding 18 to life and adding uncle Tom's cabin

Was Skid Row really a hair band though? They weren't all glammed up like most of the bands of the Hair Metal era.

Hysteria

I still believe my WhiteSnake tune rules (and I am not a big fan) - hot chick and great tune but I agree with some of the others posted - keep em coming boys..

Def Leppard - Photograph

headroll -

Skid row isn't hair/glam metal.  

Tesla  modern day cowboy

VectorWega -
PatK - 

Was Skid Row really a hair band though? They weren't all glammed up like most of the bands of the Hair Metal era.

Just because Sebastian Bach didn't need makeup to look pretty.  Of course they were a hair band.

No they aren't,. There music is nothing like Cinderella , great white, ect.   If skid row is hair metal so is guns and roses.  

sewich -
VectorWega -
PatK - 

Just because Sebastian Bach didn't need makeup to look pretty.  Of course they were a hair band.

No they aren't,. There music is nothing like Cinderella , great white, ect.   If skid row is hair metal so is guns and roses.  

Ah for fuck sakes keep up with the point of the thread..

Love this from rockstar

https://youtu.be/00DkPyT2LiE

Throwin'Knuckles - 
toothpaste - is ozzy osbourne considered hair metal? id go with crazy train.

what the... Hell no! you better watch your mouth!

if we are talking about how much makeup and hairspray the bands used, i think ozzy osbourne's band was up there. im pretty sure randy rhodes wore high heels. the guy was midget, his hair probably weighed more than he did.