Favorite Memorabilia From An Event You Attended

Now that I have been to my first mma event, I would like to ask.

1.  What was the first offical mma event you attended?

2.  What was your favorite mma event you attended?

2.  What was your favorite memorabilia you collected at an event you actually attended?

1) UFC 7 in Buffalo

2) WEF 8 Goin Platinum or Affliction 1

3) A signed poster from one of my best friends that fought on a KOTC event...not valuable at all...but to me it is because it was his first MMA win

Glad to hear that you had a nice time at the UFC

PS...Go Bills ;-)

1.) UFC 30

2.) Pride 33

3.) The very first ever IFL event canvas.

1. An IFL event in Chicago

2. Dream 7

3. The poster from Dream 7

Grizz do you want a poster from the Chicago IFL event signed by the card? PM me...

UFC 52

UFC 52 or 69 even though IFL in Houston was good too

A temp pass from UFC 52. Looking for something similar from 69 (or the regualr pass) if anyone can help.

KOTC 1(when it was the bas rutten invitational)

pride 33

ufc 84 signed poster and pass

UFC 77

UFC 96

Probably my signed UFC 82 Poster

Im waiting to hear what WWE's answers are:

At least unban him so he can admit that hes never been to a LIVE UFC or MMA event before and is a TUF Guy poseur

Then feel free to ban him again

1. UFC53
    2. UFC82 or 87 were both great but nothing can beat EXC's first show on CBS :)
    3. The pictures I have gotten with different fighters (especially Wand and Rampage)

1.  What was the first offical mma event you attended?PRob RITC 15

2.  What was your favorite mma event you attended?Pride 33

2.  What was your favorite memorabilia you collected at an event you actually attended?a Saku shirt from KOTC, completed posters last week, fathead's gloves from ufc 49, getting pic with wand at 49,  inifinite choices.

UFC 54

Slice/Silverback for the historic downfall that was to follow or Shamrock/Ortiz III for Ken's UFC sendoff.

Probably 71 poster signed by card for the design and significance being Chuck's last fight as LHW Champ.

Technically I picked this up at EliteXC Primetime