Favorite MLB stadium?

I love checking out new stadiums. What is your personal favorite?

Of those I've been to Fenway has been my favorite. So unique and the history just adds to it. Of the more modern park ATT in SF is my favorite, tough to beat the location and atmosphere.

I'd really like to check out PNC Park in Pittsburgh, it's supposed to be great. Phone Post 3.0

Fenway Pahk!

I'm glad you brought up Pittsburgh, was gonna name it but then figured it might just be bias on my part. it's a nice setting right along the river. great atmosphere.

take this with a grain of salt though, I'm from western pa and the Pirates are my favorite sports team there is. so the excitement and energy might not be the same for you. Phone Post 3.0

Olympic stadium Montreal.

beautiful grey interior with blue plastic seats and a removable roof. the location is ideal, it's only 30 minutes out of town and you don't have to worry about being stuck in the parking lot because the engineers were smart they just didn't make one.

Fenway was a fucking shithole when I went there.

Then again, it was 1984 and I was sat up in the upper deck by the Jimmy Fund sign. You couldn't see the a big chunk of the outfield.

I love the cardinals stadium but I'm biased being here.
Favorite one outside of it is Pittsburgh. Phone Post 3.0

Of the ones I've been to:

Petco Park (Padres) is probably the nicest. Sick area for a game, good-looking stadium.

Angels Stadium is my hometown stadium and I have obviously a personal connection there, but it's really just an average stadium.

Wrigley was cool.

Old Yankee Stadium was a shithole, but it was a fun shithole. Great atmosphere there.

Citizens Bank Park
Philadelphia, PA Phone Post 3.0

AT&T, Wrigley

209ESE -

Im a brewers fan and miller park is nice but my fav is wrigley

after the game at miller you go out and your are surrounded by aspalt parking lots and highways

but when leaving wrigley you are in wrigleyville one of my favorite places to party on earth

I think Miller Park is great for tailgating with a big group. I've had a blast doing that. Other times I've been with just one other person, in those cases it would be more fun if it was downtown near bars/restaurants. Phone Post 3.0

Wrigley

mje364 - I love the cardinals stadium but I'm biased being here.
Favorite one outside of it is Pittsburgh. Phone Post 3.0
Busch stadium! Biased as well. I can see it from my office

Outside of it I actually really like pits and cin. Phone Post 3.0

Love Fenway and Safeco in Seattle Phone Post 3.0

Kaufman Phone Post 3.0

Chavez ravine Phone Post 3.0

All time favorite? Tigers Stadium.

Currently, I like Fenway, Comerica and PNC. However, i was expecting to be totally wowed by PNC, based on what people said. It's was cool, but not as cool as o was lead to believe.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

I've been to Fenway around 60-70 times and I'm all about history but they need to turn that ducking thing into a museum abs build a new park in south boston or somewhere else in Fenway area. Phone Post 3.0

God damn autocorrect Phone Post 3.0

Girly - I've been to Fenway around 60-70 times and I'm all about history but they need to turn that ducking thing into a museum abs build a new park in south boston or somewhere else in Fenway area. Phone Post 3.0
It's a great place to see a game, but a horrible place to actually watch one.

Tigers Stadium had the same atmosphere but had much better sight lines (minus the posts)

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Safeco in Seattle Phone Post 3.0