Favorite moments in film that don't have speech?

Dr Gonzo - The opening of Saving Private Ryan

came on to say this

If any of you are fans of Steven Soderbegh you'll notice that he loves doing action scenes set only to music. It's pretty annoying in the Ocean's 11/12/13/293829 movies, but otherwise a nifty trick.

My personal favorite is the raid on the apartment in Barcelona in "Haywire", set only to music. And it switches from color to black & white depending on the vantage displayed. Great series of shots.

DeNiro scene in Goodfellas when he decides hes going to kill Morrie. Phone Post 3.0

Beginning of full metal jacket. Phone Post 3.0

Since someone already posted the end of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly, I will pick the train station scene at the opening of Once Upon a Time in The West. The full scene is around 15 min, and there is a 10 min stretch where no one talks at all, but the tension builds and builds.

Scene when Robin hood shoots the noose Phone Post 3.0

The look Vincent vega gives butch when he is holding his gun. Phone Post

The first hobbit movie. When thorin says fuck it and gets up off the falling tree and runs through the fire to take on the defiler.

Bad ass scene. Wish they would have made thorin put up more of a fight after it though. Phone Post

Rebel Without a Cause, when James finds his father cleaning with a woman's apron on. Phone Post 3.0

Nosferatu. The whole movie.

When the driver fucks up the guy in the elevator in the movie Drive. Also when the angel of death is twirling the swords in Only God Forgives. It just seemed so ominous. I guess I am a bit of a Gosling fanboy.

silence of the lambs when she's walking through buffalo bills house with the infrared mask on

LynchedByMarshawns12er - 

When the driver fucks up the guy in the elevator in the movie Drive. Also when the angel of death is twirling the swords in Only God Forgives. It just seemed so ominous. I guess I am a bit of a Gosling fanboy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8PQ8JjU9kKg

The first minute 30 seconds. If a blue would be so kind. Phone Post