Favorite President

Presidents Day, I pick Harry S. Truman as my all time favorite.

Trump followed by Reagan

Lincoln, hands down.

"Abraham Lincoln was a Southern poor white, of illegitimate birth, poorly educated and unusually ugly, awkward, ill-dressed. He liked smutty stories and was a politician down to his toes. Aristocrats—Jeff Davis, Seward and their ilk—despised him, and indeed he had little outwardly that compelled respect. But in that curious human way he was big inside. He had reserves and depths and when habit and convention were torn away there was something left to Lincoln—nothing to most of his contemners. There was something left, so that at the crisis he was big enough to be inconsistent—cruel, merciful; peace-loving, a fighter; despising Negroes and letting them fight and vote; protecting slavery and freeing slaves. He was a man—a big, inconsistent, brave man." -- W.E.B. DuBois

camicom - 

Trump followed by Reagan

This.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
camicom - 

Trump followed by Reagan

This.

Other way around for me 

Coolidge, Washington

1. Fillmore

2. Hayes

Ike Ibeabuchi

1. Obama

2. Hillary 

Teddy Roosevelt

1.) Trump 

2.) Trump 

3.) Trump 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/19/politics/trump-lincoln-presidential-greatness-survey/index.html

PatK -

Michelle Obama was the First Lady, bro. 

Easily Trump

Theodore Roosevelt

How about post reasons why?

Trump is the most fun. I don't even see how that's debatable.

Thomas Jefferson he subdued the Barbary pirates which opened up shipping lanes, and fleeced Napoleon for half of the country during his presidency.