Favorite Ric Flair move?

Some choices:

--the "Flair Flop" after getting punched in the head numerous times

--the "Flair Flop" after getting punched in the head numerous times and attempting to make a tag in a neutral corner

--the "Flair Flop" after getting punched in the head numerous times and attempting to make a tag in a neutral corner (singles match)

--getting thrown off the top rope after ascending it to attempt an aerial maneuver

--getting thrown into the turnbuckle, doing a somersault into it and flying over the ropes, running along the outside apron and getting clotheslined

--the quick poke to the opponent's eyes

--the heel kick to the groin when an opponent has his back standing up

--the chops

--begging for mercy/calling a timeout after dropping to his knees following an unsuccessful offensive flurry

The part where we get to see Flair.

--getting thrown into the turnbuckle, doing a somersault into it and flying over the ropes, running along the outside apron and getting clotheslined

any of the flops.

Koma's Bitch has chopped the correct

his hair flowing ever so eloquently

the stylin' and profilin'

Too bad he hasn't hit a top rope maneuver since he beat Vader for the WCW title back at Superbrawl '96.

i mark out for the flair flop every time!!!!!

I like what dangerboy mentioned. Also the one Koma mentioned. Those are the shit.

How about the fake handshake, run hand thru hair, and do a little strut. My favorite

Ric Flair is awesome. I saw him twice at Dean & Deluca but didn't have
the balls to go shake his hand.

his best move is when he goes to give two Low Fives and when the guy goes to do it... he moves his hands out of the way and slicks his hair back and goes WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo

anytime he takes of his coat and elbow drops it lol!

when he argues with fat guys in the audience.
("You shut up fatso! I'm the world champ.")

--when his opponent goes for a sunset flip and Flair grabbs the ropes and his trunks are pulled down, resulting in mooning the audience for 5 minutes straight

There are some good ones here. Zen writer's two are awesome--i
haven't seen those in a while!

Flair is a living legend...I don't know that we'll ever see his equal.
When he retires it will be the end of an era.

literally lol at this thread!

I was at a show back in Flair's glory years. He was wrestling Lex Lugar. Some fat lady on the front row is yelling for Lugar the whole match. Flair takes Lugar out of the ring, and throws him over the rail and into the bitch's lap spilling all her concessions. He then gets the mic and says, "you wanted him, you got him,...WOOOOOOOOOO"

LMFAO @ all of these..

or when he did one of these promo's in '86

"[talks about different stuff]...And now..Nikita [takes off jacket and flexes arms inward like a bodybuilder builder and says] Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh. [Goes into promo about Nikita Koloff]