Favorite Seinfeld character?

Hard to pick a main character. Think a co star or recurring character would be better. Poppy and Elaine's bf puddy are my top picks. Uncle Leo is up there as well Phone Post 3.0

Believe it or not, George isn't at home. Please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe it or not I'm not home! Phone Post 3.0

Creepy Dentist, since he led to Breaking Bad

Soup Nazi ;) Phone Post 3.0

David Putty! Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - Stuff White People Like

Friends, How I met your mother, Full House, etc. NOT Seinfeld, that shit is colorblind, holmes.

George

You're a very bad man.

Big surprise, the OG identifies most with George.

I hate George. He was hilarious, but god damn he was a miserable bastard lol

Elaine was funny but she was mostly just holding her own. Jerry was funny but so formulaic.

Kramer was the funniest to me. From his mannerisms to his look to his lines to his schemes. He's one of the best characters of all time imo. Phone Post 3.0

George hands down. Phone Post 3.0

George an frank Phone Post 3.0

I was in the pool! Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-ComeHonorFace - Believe it or not, George isn't at home. Please leave a message at the beep. I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe it or not I'm not home! Phone Post 3.0

CANTSTANZYA! All day.

Honestly Kramer is the most famous character but of the main four i think the best character is easily George and I think Elaine is 2nd.

I think my favorite side character is Bookman the library cop Phone Post 3.0

groundfighter2000 - George

/thread
Booyah! Phone Post 3.0

George was the best of the main characters. There were some really strong secondary characters like Puddy (surprisingly he was only in 10 episodes of the series, felt like much more) Kruger was awesome too.

Darth Ryase - Big surprise, the OG identifies most with George.

Lol, you do realize that there are no likeable main characters on Seinfeld, right? I mean maybe Kramer. But Jerry, Elaine and George are all narcissistic, selfish scumbags.

Kramer is the sizzle, but George is the steak.

groundfighter2000 -
Darth Ryase - Big surprise, the OG identifies most with George.

Lol, you do realize that there are no likeable main characters on Seinfeld, right? I mean maybe Kramer. But Jerry, Elaine and George are all narcissistic, selfish scumbags.
I know I've been rewatching the entire show this month and I'm up to season 5 - and George is far and away the most selfish, inconsiderate, at times even evil jackoff on the show. He's so bad sometimes he almost becomes the villain.
Jerry's in his apartment making out with a hot college chick and George comes in, sees this, and then pretends to be gay so HIS girlfriend will dump him.

The gang decides to volunteer with old people and George instantly starts berating his guy for not caring about dying and runs him off in a matter of minutes.

He POISONS his boss. Really, it's a recurring theme. I never realized how much of a scumbag he truly was until watching all the episodes at once. And like I said he's hilarious, and integral to the show. Phone Post 3.0