Favorite Sweep in MMA?

I've always enjoyed this one:

(Cole Miller vs Andy Ogle)

What about you guys? Have a personal favorite?

nogs sweep on Tim Silvia

and Nogs sweep on Randy

Lutter had a textbook sweep on Lindland in round one of their fight. At least that's my memory of it. Been a while.

Did nog have a cool 1/2 guard sweep on Goodridge?

I don't know if you would consider it a sweep but when Poirier shot on TKZ and got the take down but Jung used the momentum and quickly somersaulted on top of Dustin. That was fucking awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Hargreaves - nogs sweep on Tim Silvia

and Nogs sweep on Randy

Nog vs Sylvia:

Nog vs Randy:

Think it was Forrest vs Ortiz 2, Forrest hit a nice sweep from butterfly guard Phone Post 3.0

Jack_Bauer -

I've always enjoyed this one:

(Cole Miller vs Andy Ogle)

What about you guys? Have a personal favorite?

Whoa! Phone Post 3.0

Brock Lobster - I don't know if you would consider it a sweep but when Poirier shot on TKZ and got the take down but Jung used the momentum and quickly somersaulted on top of Dustin. That was fucking awesome! Phone Post 3.0

Joe Lauzon vs Jamie Varner reminds me of TKZ/Poirier:

Anderson Silva vs Travis Lutter:

Carlos Condit vs Dong Hyun Kim:

Jack_Bauer - 

that was sweet

Jack_Bauer -

Awesome!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Anderson Silva vs. Roan Carneiro

Mousasi had a sweet half guard sweep vs Machida

Jack_Bauer - 
Brock Lobster - I don't know if you would consider it a sweep but when Poirier shot on TKZ and got the take down but Jung used the momentum and quickly somersaulted on top of Dustin. That was fucking awesome! Phone Post 3.0

My personal favorite. So buttery smooth. That Cole Miller was a new one to me. That guy had no idea that having both wrists controlled and loading his weight was a bad thing. Dummy.

EKPOGI - Mousasi had a sweet half guard sweep vs Machida

Wasn't a complete sweep BUT Jacare used the X guard to get back to his feet against Mayhem Phone Post 3.0

I love the cradle sweep from butterfly guard that Mousassi pulled off on Machida. Phone Post 3.0