Favorite Weight Exercises by Part?

So fat and useless isnt working for me, so I'm looking to become less fat but still useless....

What are a few of the best/favorite exercises by body part? IE: Chest, back, legs, bi's, tri's, and so on.

Looking for options for each without spending excessive amount of time in the gym(yes I understand I need to work hard to get in shape, but want to spend 45-60 minutes doing the best exercises, maximize effort with minimize time).

Thoughts?

ttt

Do strong lifts oh press, bench, squat, and deadlifts.

Don't do body builder splits until you have muscle. Phone Post 3.0

Base your lifting routine around compound exercises... Deadlifts, squats, shoulder press, chest press and bent over row would be the main ones to focus on. To begin with, compound exercises alone are all you need. Phone Post 3.0

^ not to mention they tick all your boxes anyways. Phone Post 3.0

looking to workout 4-5 times a week, but for 45 minutes a day. I can special in body parts but dont want to do 15 exercises for my back. Looking for 2 or 3 for each body part.

I have on my varies days listed already: bench, dead lift, squats(maybe front squats instead), bent over rows, dips, military(shoulder) press,

Looking for a few other key exercises

Thanks for the info so far!!

How long have you been lifting? Phone Post 3.0

starting...so will be going light to start.

I havent lifted for 15 years or so. I would fit in as a noob!

Build that wall!

As above, you should not be doing bodypart splits at this point. Big, compound exercises and full body workouts. Get a (good) trainer to help you with lifts you're not acquainted with, but exercises like deadlifts, squats, rows, dips, shoulder press, bench press, pullups (or in your case, progressions towards pullups), and their many variations, should be what you're looking at.

ring dips

thanks

WuDaddy - Do strong lifts oh press, bench, squat, and deadlifts.

Don't do body builder splits until you have muscle. Phone Post 3.0

This!

Basic compound exercises.