Favourite highflyers

Who are your favorite high flying wrestlers???doesn't matter what organization they come from I just want to watch some crazy lucha libre on YouTube. Some of my favorites are my fellow geordie Adrian Neville(PAC), aerostar and jack Evans. Who you got pwf Phone Post 3.0

8-10 years ago: Jody Fleisch, M-Dogg20, Jack Evans

Currently: Speedball Mike Bailey, Ricochet Phone Post 3.0

Ricochet for sure. La Flamita as well. Hell, pretty much any Dragon Gate guy.

Jack Evans, AJ Styles, Kota Ibushi, The Young Bucks, KUSHIDA

In the past:
Great Sasuke, Hayabusa, RVD, Ultimo Dragon, Rey Mysterio, Amazing Red, Paul London

I always thought Amazing Red was the shit.

Oh fuck I forgot the Dragon Gate guys. Gotta add CIMA, Naruki Doi, Dragon Kid, and Masato Yoshino.

Sicilian Swag - I always thought Amazing Red was the shit.

It's too bad that knee injury struck him down and took away the spring in his legs he needed to perform at the top level.

I list London in the "in the past" category 'cause I just never see him anymore, but I know he still wrestles and I saw an awesome House of Hardcore match with him and Kendrick vs. The Young Bucks from a year or two ago on Youtube.

Good call on Paul London. He is on my 8-10 years ago-ish list as well. His ROH shit with AJ was unreal back in the day.

Also forgot Yoshitsune/El Blazer or whatever name Takuya Sugi goes by know. Phone Post 3.0

bigwignj - Good call on Paul London. He is on my 8-10 years ago-ish list as well. His ROH shit with AJ was unreal back in the day.

Yeah, I just re-watched London vs. Styles vs. Low Ki from the ROH First Anniversary Show a couple months back. Fucking insanity

Size -
bigwignj - Good call on Paul London. He is on my 8-10 years ago-ish list as well. His ROH shit with AJ was unreal back in the day.

Yeah, I just re-watched London vs. Styles vs. Low Ki from the ROH First Anniversary Show a couple months back. Fucking insanity
That post also reminded me how much I liked Matt Sydal pre-Evan Bourne. Phone Post 3.0

Quite a few, but Ricochet is my favorite at the moment. Phone Post 3.0

Kurt Angle's moonsault may be the GOAT Phone Post 3.0

Ibushi is number 1 at the moment. Richocet Im definitely I'm in awe of but it can come off as so extravagant it feels like I'm watching gymnastics. Neville is awesome Phone Post 3.0

Kwang - Flash Funk
Terry Funk
Max Moon
Ricky Steamboat
Moondog Spot
Khali Phone Post 3.0
Rip Flash Funk Phone Post 3.0

Sid Vicious had great top rope skills. Phone Post 3.0

Mosley84 - Sid Vicious had great top rope skills. Phone Post 3.0
I suspect Sid will need more top rope practice if he truly wants..... tibia high flyer! Phone Post 3.0

No Billy Kidman shout out? Phone Post 3.0

RUSRedDevil - No Billy Kidman shout out? Phone Post 3.0
That's a dangerous man right there Phone Post 3.0

I'm not that familiar with the Japanese wrestlers. Mainly stick to us and mexico. Who should I look up? Phone Post 3.0

Blitzkrieg FTW! Phone Post 3.0