FBI arrests guy for threats against Jews

Authorities said he made the threats as part of an attempt to harass an ex-girlfriend.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/fbi-arrests-st-louis-man-for-threats-against-jewish-community/article_0c6a4bbb-a07d-5196-91b2-926ee2036a26.html

This assclown used to work for the Intercept

Saw the pic posted so i decided to see if that's the guy by checking other news sources...

I've gone through 5 sources so far, and none have posted his pic. So I did a GIS and found the pic in this thread associated to an article... But the pic is no longer in the article.

Too weird. Did they omit because he's black?

TFK_shampoohorn - Saw the pic posted so i decided to see if that's the guy by checking other news sources...

I've gone through 5 sources so far, and none have posted his pic. So I did a GIS and found the pic in this thread associated to an article... But the pic is no longer in the article.

http://m.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2016/09/19/disgraced-reporter-juan-thompson-hired-fired-from-new-writing-job

This shit is the best.

Once again, the violent left is out of control.  Who could have guessed?

Of course it's a not a white supremacist Trump supporter like the left assumed it was. It never is and these always end up being fake.

I looked through his twitter and he's a radical leftist that hates whites.

In

Black/Hispanic Bernie Sanders supporter and possibly Muslim. Just hilarious for the leftist media.

Trump is the worst thing to ever happen to the left...

....and the best thing for OG comedy.

I hope this gets added to the list someone was keeping of all the supposed racist crap perpetrated by right leaning white males.

Wait, I thought all the people doing this shit were the right wing Nazi Trump supporters?

Another fake hate crime perpetrated by the loony left?

What did Bernie say the other day? Or was it Hillary? The world is watching President Trump's response to the rise in anti-semitism. 

Stu Cazzo -
TFK_shampoohorn - Saw the pic posted so i decided to see if that's the guy by checking other news sources...

http://m.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2016/09/19/disgraced-reporter-juan-thompson-hired-fired-from-new-writing-job

I'm sure some have posted it. Just found it too weird that multiple news orgs didn't post a face with the crime.

Man, are they ANY legit hate crimes going on in this country...?

Similar scenario happened at my college, Jewish woman drew all these swastikas all over campus then organized rallies against "anti-semitism" --until she finally got caught.

Seems like these stories almost always end up like this.

That neo nazis blackface game is strong 

LOL he is an anti-Trump antisemitic bigot Bernie supporter :

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-03/man-arrested-over-bomb-threats-jewish-groups-former-bernie-voter-and-intercept-repor

What's fucked up is there hasn't really been an uptick in anti-semitism, it's been there all along.  Just now liberals trying to exploit it against Trump.  Jews will get blamed as always but not their fault, they get hatred from the left and the far right.

shen -

Similar scenario happened at my college, Jewish woman drew all these swastikas all over campus then organized rallies against "anti-semitism" --until she finally got caught.

uhhhh... no. those just get reported on heavily. And of course if you read mostly right-wing outlets, they are going to focus on those instead of hate crimes that turn out to be legitimate. of course.

shen -

This is a legit hate crime. This guy wasn't jewish, he's just a lefty anti-semite rather than a neo-nazi.