FBI covering up vegas shooting

https://truepundit.com/fbi-insiders-blow-whistle-massive-las-vegas-cover-agents-told-not-investigate-key-evidence-including-isis-terror-link-mandalay-bay-massacre/

this site has been correct on many things in the past! 

The source page also talks about scientists finding alien footprints on Mars.

Is there a more reliable source or is this the only one?

Throw enough shit at the ceiling and some of it eventually sticks,,,

But you get covered in shit as well..

OP is covered in shit and stinks like shit.

Soup and Beer -

Mostly this page, Laura Loomer on twitter and crowdsource the truth on YouTube have been the main ones who have been covering the Vegas shooting intelligently.

reads a little too pro-Trump to be believable IMO.

when was the $100,000 transfer proven false?

"What a pile of bullshit!!! Like...WHY?"

-Poiu Poiu

The FBI and NSA would absolutely love for it to be an ISIS shooting.  That would merit bigger budgets for them and more people willing to give up constitutional rights for protection. There would be no incentive to cover that up.  Quite the opposite.

They broke Peter Strozk lawyering up. 

Ill get more stories later but that was off the top of my head. 

I remember true pundit also claiming Hillary Clinton had suggested killing Julian assange before the Wikileaks were released and proved it 

Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -

First, all those shit sites reported that on the same day.

Second, not one of them provides any kind of source.

Third, it's not even true. 

So, has this site ever broken anything true?

Yes this was broken weeks before mainstream news reported 

https://truepundit.com/insurance-policy-fbis-mccabe-and-strzok-concealed-damaging-hillary-clinton-evidence-for-weeks-just-before-the-election/

Not saying they are right on everytime just saying that sometimes they are legit just like mainstream news. So take it for what it's worth. 

Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -

First, all those shit sites reported that on the same day.

Second, not one of them provides any kind of source.

Third, it's not even true. 

So, has this site ever broken anything true?

Yes this was broken weeks before mainstream news reported 

https://truepundit.com/insurance-policy-fbis-mccabe-and-strzok-concealed-damaging-hillary-clinton-evidence-for-weeks-just-before-the-election/

Do you notice that that article itself links to an earlier article published by WSJ? Your site adds nothing but imaginary bullshit. 

Yes that is the link to wsj  after it was reported by true pundit weeks earlier 

Tiresias - 

Look at the ECHO CHAMBER in this thread-- attack the source, attack OP... what kind of echo chamber are we in again guys?

But after all, nothing the world more crazy than questioning the VIRTUE of intelligence agencies, amirite? Oh, the tunes are loony. Just saying friends. Don't be mad at me. We are just in our echo chamber, laughing and having a good time.

you realize you can question the virtue of the IC & still not buy into bullshit right?

Tiresias -

Look at the ECHO CHAMBER in this thread-- attack the source, attack OP... what kind of echo chamber are we in again guys?

But after all, nothing the world more crazy than questioning the VIRTUE of intelligence agencies, amirite? Oh, the tunes are loony. Just saying friends. Don't be mad at me. We are just in our echo chamber, laughing and having a good time.

Indeed!!

Tiresias - 

"reads a little too pro-Trump to be believable IMO"

Has science succeeded in creating an epistemological theory out of anti-Trumpism? Very exciting if so. If I may venture to elaborate this into a metaphysical one-- can we not also prove that it is LOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE for Trump to do anything very good...? I am intrigued, thanks for this.

LOL.

lost track of how many ridiculous pro-Trump articles (littered with bullshit) came out after the LV shooting.

pretty sad if you can't identify them.

TerrySilver - 
Tiresias -

Indeed!!

in case you missed it: when was the $100,000 transfer proven false?

Soup and Beer -

The FBI and NSA would absolutely love for it to be an ISIS shooting.  That would merit bigger budgets for them and more people willing to give up constitutional rights for protection. There would be no incentive to cover that up.  Quite the opposite.

IDK, supposedly he (or his group, if not acting alone) had ANTIFA links as well?  And there definitely appears to be big money financing Antifa, so it would make sense that bad press for them was diminished/minimized/avoided entirely. 

Don't want 'white genocide' to be publicly acknowledged, and whatnot.

Sorry bud but we have new events to worry about. 

evil veiled - 
Soup and Beer -

IDK, supposedly he (or his group, if not acting alone) had ANTIFA links as well?  And there definitely appears to be big money financing Antifa, so it would make sense that bad press for them was diminished/minimized/avoided entirely. 

Don't want 'white genocide' to be publicly acknowledged, and whatnot.

what were the links to ANTIFA?

Soup and Beer - 

and boom goes the dynamite