FBI covering up vegas shooting

daglord -
TerrySilver - 
Tiresias -

Look at the ECHO CHAMBER in this thread-- attack the source, attack OP... what kind of echo chamber are we in again guys?

But after all, nothing the world more crazy than questioning the VIRTUE of intelligence agencies, amirite? Oh, the tunes are loony. Just saying friends. Don't be mad at me. We are just in our echo chamber, laughing and having a good time.

Indeed!!

in case you missed it: when was the $100,000 transfer proven false?

I think the article is saying that his FBI sources found out it was false but the superiors refused to rebuke and wanted to keep that story out there (the transfer of money) to build a false narrative on paddock. So basically the grunts doing the legwork found out the money transfer never happened and the higher ups said don't tell anyone let's keep the bs money transfer story out there to build paddocks mystique. 

Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -

They broke Peter Strozk lawyering up. 

Ill get more stories later but that was off the top of my head. 

First, all those shit sites reported that on the same day.

Second, not one of them provides any kind of source.

Third, it's not even true. 

So, has this site ever broken anything true?

Yes this was broken weeks before mainstream news reported 

https://truepundit.com/insurance-policy-fbis-mccabe-and-strzok-concealed-damaging-hillary-clinton-evidence-for-weeks-just-before-the-election/

Do you notice that that article itself links to an earlier article published by WSJ? Your site adds nothing but imaginary bullshit. 

Yes that is the link to wsj  after it was reported by true pundit weeks earlier 

Ok so where the link to their earlier article?

I'm still waiting for a single link to a story they broke that ended up being substantiated. 

https://truepundit.com/fbi-officially-confirms-true-pundits-dnc-hacking-story-is-dead-on-democrats-refused-federal-agents-access-to-trace-email-leaks/

TerrySilver - 
daglord -
TerrySilver - 
Tiresias -

Look at the ECHO CHAMBER in this thread-- attack the source, attack OP... what kind of echo chamber are we in again guys?

But after all, nothing the world more crazy than questioning the VIRTUE of intelligence agencies, amirite? Oh, the tunes are loony. Just saying friends. Don't be mad at me. We are just in our echo chamber, laughing and having a good time.

Indeed!!

I think the article is saying that his FBI sources found out it was false but the superiors refused to rebuke and wanted to keep that story out there (the transfer of money) to build a false narrative on paddock. So basically the grunts doing the legwork found out the money transfer never happened and the higher ups said don't tell anyone let's keep the bs money transfer story out there to build paddocks mystique. 

taking Truepundits word for it, how would lying about a money transfer taking place (reportedly to take care of his wife afterwards) help build a false narrative?

maybe I'm missing it, but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with his motivation for the shooting.

Tiresias - 
daglord -
Tiresias - 

you realize you can question the virtue of the IC & still not buy into bullshit right?

I recognize a lot of things. LOL

* gets dizzy from echoes in echo chamber*

LOL.

couldn't disagree more.

daglord -
TerrySilver - 
daglord -
TerrySilver - 
Tiresias -

Indeed!!

taking Truepundits word for it, how would lying about a money transfer taking place (reportedly to take care of his wife afterwards) help build a false narrative?

maybe I'm missing it, but that doesn't seem to have anything to do with his motivation for the shooting.

Guess it suggests that paddock was very wealthy and could fund something like this on his own. 

TerrySilver -
daglord -
TerrySilver - 
daglord -
TerrySilver - 
Tiresias -

Indeed!!

Guess it suggests that paddock was very wealthy and could fund something like this on his own. 

Good question though I am also not understanding that as well. Maybe it just confuses people more to keep that in the story so that's why 

Tiresias - 
daglord -
Tiresias - 
daglord -
Tiresias - 

you realize you can question the virtue of the IC & still not buy into bullshit right?

I recognize a lot of things. LOL

* gets dizzy from echoes in echo chamber*

LOL.

couldn't disagree more.

This is a far right wing echo chamber-- so of course we know that intelligence agencies are crooked. What "far right" do YOU belong to? And furthermore you, having studied history, surely admit that you have no prima facie reason to attack the idea that intelligence agencies would be corrupt, or engage in public deception. You do realize that engaging in public deception is a universal tool of government? It is simply so. So I really must advise you your posts make very little sense.

weak. I'd bet I've done much more CT research on the IC community than you (appear to have).

echo chamber does not equal someone asking for a legit source or challenging questionable material. lol. only people trolling or sharing disinformation would think that.

I'll be honest dude, I'm not sure YOU realize that engaging in public deception is a universal tool of government. IMO, you're easily duped if the deception fits your narrative.

Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -

https://truepundit.com/insurance-policy-fbis-mccabe-and-strzok-concealed-damaging-hillary-clinton-evidence-for-weeks-just-before-the-election/

Do you notice that that article itself links to an earlier article published by WSJ? Your site adds nothing but imaginary bullshit. 

I'm still waiting for a single link to a story they broke that ended up being substantiated. 

https://truepundit.com/fbi-officially-confirms-true-pundits-dnc-hacking-story-is-dead-on-democrats-refused-federal-agents-access-to-trace-email-leaks/

No, that story was published the same day as MSM broke the story. 

Keep trying.

16 hrs before msm broke it 

TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -

Keep trying.

You will never sway Get a Grip Dude

#shepersisted

Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -

Keep trying.

And you believe that why? You think the Truepundit article was posted at 3am? Prove it. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/true_pundit/status/817064826266591234

Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -
Ill Portents -
TerrySilver -

Keep trying.

And you believe that why? You think the Truepundit article was posted at 3am? Prove it. 

I don't know how to search twitter that good but that link I gave you is still before msm reported it. 

Interesting article. Curious to see the follow ups and what other stuff comes out in their investigation. 

Anyone denying that our FBI/CIA and other "defense" related agencies have been lying to the public for decades is beyond sheepish. 

Hopefully some facts come out and one of these agents is willing to risk his or her job to come forward.  

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Interesting article. Curious to see the follow ups and what other stuff comes out in their investigation. 

Anyone denying that our FBI/CIA and other "defense" related agencies have been lying to the public for decades is beyond sheepish. 

Hopefully some facts come out and one of these agents is willing to risk his or her job to come forward.  

The FBI and CIA are definitely shady.  However when no other source is reporting this and one of the other articles is about finding alien footprints on Mars, you question whether it's completely made up bullshit.

Soup and Beer -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

The FBI and CIA are definitely shady.  However when no other source is reporting this and one of the other articles is about finding alien footprints on Mars, you question whether it's completely made up bullshit.

I know I'll get killed for this but alex jones reported that paddock was antifa/isis a few days after the shooting. Just putting it out there.

So I guess you're retarded

TerrySilver -
Soup and Beer -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I know I'll get killed for this but alex jones reported that paddock was antifa/isis a few days after the shooting. Just putting it out there.

Oh well fuck...if Jones said its for sure true.

Andersons'sPiece -
TerrySilver -
Soup and Beer -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Oh well fuck...if Jones said its for sure true.

He has the documents 

TerrySilver -
Soup and Beer -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

Isis claimed responsibility immediately after the shooting. It was openly reported and disregarded after no evidence of that was found.  Isis also offered no proof they recruited him.

PoiuPoiu -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - Interesting article. Curious to see the follow ups and what other stuff comes out in their investigation.

lol, everything is from a made up anonymous source

are you a guy the took offense when i said you were a CTard ?

Lol I gave no statements that I believed anything as fact yet, only that I'm curious and that I hoped an anonymous source would sack up and come forward. 

Are you the sheep that bashes anyone who doesn't believe what the crooked FBI tells you to believe? Oh right you are... 

Oh right you're also the guy who calls all anonymous sources "made up" without actually knowing if they are or not.