FBI: Refugee = 30% of dom. terror investigations.

300 refugees subjects of FBI terror investigations, U.S. officials say

Hundreds of people admitted to the United States as refugees are the subjects of FBI counterterrorism investigations involving ISIS – including some individuals from countries cited on President Trump’s revised travel ban.

Trump’s order, which was announced late Monday morning, temporarily bans travel to those without valid visas from Sudan, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

Nearly a third of the 1,000 FBI domestic terrorism cases – 300 – involve those admitted to the U.S. as refugees, a Department of Homeland Security official said Monday. That number was confirmed later in the day by Attorney General Jeff Sessions during a news conference. Officials said some of those 300 came to “infiltrate” the U.S., while others were radicalized once they were in the country.

"Like every nation, the United States has a right to control who enters our country and to keep out those who would do us harm," Sessions said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/06/300-refugees-subjects-fbi-terror-investigations-u-s-officials-say.html

Disgusting

God bless Trump for doing what's right.

i dont understand why this info is even needed to substantiate the extreme vetting policies.  

We could have very easily on Sept 10, 2001 talked about how no one had ever done what was about to happen.  

This is a preventative measure and a necessery one. 

FRANKLY ITS RACIST AND UNCONSTITUTIONAL TO NOT ALLOW THEM TO KILL US.  

Fuck em

It's ridiculous to want questionable or risky individuals in our country. Douche bags like Clooney and Ruffalo etc... demand our govt let more refugees in. WTF ?!

No

I love my family but had this talk with my brother. He is a bit clueless imo despite being college educated. He didn't think the Orlando shooter was a Terrorist or Muslim WTF...

"He was anti gay and born in NY"

ME-
Yes but Muslims are very anti gay & imo this and other cases prove lots of 2nd generation Muslims are radicalized - so why bring in thousands of them.... especially from Syria lol where Isis is involved

I dont see the problem

-Orcus