FBI responsible for attempted kidnapping of MI Gov?

An examination of the case by BuzzFeed News also reveals that some of those informants, acting under the direction of the FBI, played a far larger role than has previously been reported. Working in secret, they did more than just passively observe and report on the actions of the suspects. Instead, they had a hand in nearly every aspect of the alleged plot, starting with its inception. The extent of their involvement raises questions as to whether there would have even been a conspiracy without them.

More at Gov. Whitmer Kidnapping Suspects Claim Entrapment

That is most of what the FBI does.

The set people up and coerce them then bust them for following a plan provided by the agents.

That and political fuckery.

2 Likes

Indeed.

There have been a bunch of cases where the FBI gets young and/or stupid people to go to extremes they would never have gone to.

Yes, the idiots eventually get to the point where they’re about to be a terrorist or hurt someone, but their FBI handlers moved them along every step of the path…

3 Likes

The black panther party from the sixties:
“I could have told you that…”

Moral of the story, if some Jack off is trying to rope you into a plot of some sort, you can bet your bottom dollar on them being feds.

3 Likes

I imagine the FBI would have an easier time with certain types of people.

Like the Muslims down in Texas?

I agree. Look how they manipulated antifa and blm.

Wouldn’t be surprised to find out the FBI was behind the “insurrection” on January 6th.

We can start the countdown on when that info leaks out.