FBI surv. plane flying over my neighborhood?

So I kept hearing this airplane flying overhead low and loud about every 15 minutes so I looked it up on Flightradar 24

it's reg. number is N67k and is flying this weird zigzag pattern over my city and the next couple surrounding ones.  I googled the reg number and conspiracy people have also posted videos about it claiming that it's part of an fbi surveillance program, others that it's a mind control program haha

Should I be worried that they're investigating some sort of threat and look out for suspicious people or just be happy that they're doing their job?

I'm trying not to go full Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory lol

As long as you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about.

I would still sleep with the TV on though .. Just in case.

Leave, now. 

run!

probably about to take down a massive crime ring. FIB doesn't do mass surveillance, that's the NSAs job.

Better check your microwave

CharlesMartel -

So I kept hearing this airplane flying overhead low and loud about every 15 minutes so I looked it up on Flightradar 24

it's reg. number is N67k and is flying this weird zigzag pattern over my city and the next couple surrounding ones.  I googled the reg number and conspiracy people have also posted videos about it claiming that it's part of an fbi surveillance program, others that it's a mind control program haha

Should I be worried that they're investigating some sort of threat and look out for suspicious people or just be happy that they're doing their job?

I'm trying not to go full Mel Gibson in Conspiracy Theory lol

Could be looking for high heat signatures for potential indoor pot farmers or they could just be testing new search equipment?

Does Henry Hill live in your neighbourhood?

I do not consent.

The FBI is watching you touch yourself.

Any chem trails coming out of it