FC vs. Naderhood

Over the short amount of time I've been here I've seen these two battle each other constantly. In the opinion of the OG who is the victor of this E-battle? Phone Post 3.0

FC is a nice guy while Nader has made fun of me and my heritage. Phone Post

In my personal opinion FC takes it due to Nader's sensitivity. Phone Post 3.0

Browne on Brown Crime - FC is a nice guy while Nader has made fun of me and my heritage. Phone Post
Yeah, he has no regard for people and their history or their feelings.

Are you still coming Friday to do my landscaping? Phone Post 3.0

Im not familiar with FC's work but I think Naderhood is good peeps. Phone Post 3.0

Man vs Net -

FC is in the lead until Nader whips out FC's highschool yearbook photo...

I dunno man. I've seen Nader in Yoga pants doing a ballet pose while in a pink kitchen. Doesn't get much worse than that. Phone Post 3.0

Danger'sDaddy -
Browne on Brown Crime - FC is a nice guy while Nader has made fun of me and my heritage. Phone Post

Yeah, I will be out in front of home depot so pick me up when you can. Phone Post

Burt Reynoldz - Im not familiar with FC's work but I think Naderhood is good peeps. Phone Post 3.0

FC has been very supportive to many OG'ers here. Never seen him bad mouth anyone. Phone Post

-FC- - I win this by a landslide. Dude is a one trick pony. He'll be along with a skinny joke shortly, then PND's 50 accounts will be here to support him. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think that he has ever called you short.

I think that you are winning because you don't care. You have given up on life so it is much harder to hurt you.

When you have nothing left to lose, you can only win!

Browne on Brown Crime -
Danger'sDaddy -

Yeah, I will be out in front of home depot so pick me up when you can. Phone Post

Cool. I got some limbs that need to be pulled too. They're pretty heavy. You may wanna get Juan and Jose to come too.

I'll throw in an extra 6 pack. Phone Post 3.0

Nader hasn't posted because he broke his hand typing out his response. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck those lazy Mexicans. Just be me homie Phone Post

Browne on Brown Crime - Fuck those lazy Mexicans. Just be me homie Phone Post
Cool!

Hey man, my neighbors complained last time after you left about your mariachi music. Gonna have to leave the radio at home this time. Phone Post 3.0

My vote goes to OMA Phone Post

Bring the truck too so my kids can go in the back Phone Post

Mat Santos -
-FC- - I win this by a landslide. Dude is a one trick pony. He'll be along with a skinny joke shortly, then PND's 50 accounts will be here to support him. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think that he has ever called you short.

I think that you are winning because you don't care. You have given up on life so it is much harder to hurt you.

When you have nothing left to lose, you can only win!
Hey Mat.

Is it true that Nader comes to your gym and gives you wedgies?

He was telling me that when I met him. Said he makes you cry and all that.

Personally, I think he's full of shit... Phone Post 3.0

Double KO?

JHR - My vote goes to OMA Phone Post
Fuck! It's the cops!

Everybody be cool. Phone Post 3.0

KJ! -
-FC- - I win this by a landslide. Dude is a one trick pony. He'll be along with a skinny joke shortly, then PND's 50 accounts will be here to support him. Phone Post 3.0
That guy won't be coming around here I guarantee it. Phone Post 3.0
I bet he's back. That guy is the genital herpes of the OG. Phone Post 3.0

Danger's Daddy, Jeff never said those things. His fear of me leaves him physically unable to even say my name without stuttering. He usually refers to me as Coach even though he is not on my team.

Axe, I busted my phone and am getting an I phone on Friday, this will give you some time to browse the dictionary.