fcfighter.com prices - outrageous

I have only ever bought from sherdog but today I went and looked at fcfighter's store, thinking about maybe purchasing some of the foreign events. I'm looking at their IVC page and $30 for one VHS tape. so up here in Canada I'd be looking at $40 and then however much mroe for shipping and handling.

so I go check sherdog database and IVC 8 i looked up. 5 fights combined that went less than 13 minutes. Granted this is just one event and the other IVC's have much more footage. But my question is how the hell can one be charing $30 for 13 nminutes of fight footage??? I bought Pride GP 2000 for $35 dollars and that was 2 tapes and 5 hours of action.

This wasn't the only tape I looked at. There were many other tapes which I was considering purchasing until I looked at the outrageous price tags. I think I'll stick with sherdog.

Why are fcfighter prices so high??

so you looked at 1 tape, the shortest you could find, and drew a conclusion from that about the whole company?

"Granted this is just one event"

"This wasn't the only tape I looked at. There were many other tapes which I was considering purchasing until I looked at the outrageous price tags"

reading. it's a great thing.

LOL!!

yeah, it is. You can compare fcf and other places, and they are comparable. He's bitching about how much fighting is on that one show, and that's got nothing to do with FCF. If you buy that show anywhere, its the same price as the other IVCs

the IVC tapes are expensive becuase the distributer charges FCF more for them. Check FCF's prices against anybody else's and you will find that they are very competitive. They also have incredible customer service and delivery. I have never had any problems with them in several orders and I would not even consider ordering my MMA from anybody else.

FCF has tremendous service

It's the "support the sport" tax.

Shop around...you'll find the best deals.

Find a cheaper legitimately advertised price for any of the
products that they sell. Then come here and post your
results. If there's any noticable difference, just ask them to
beat the price you found. They might do that. Who is selling
original new IVT videos for less? Not saying nobody does,
but post your source before Accusing them of charging more
than others. They charge basically the same for DVDs as
Sherdog or anyone else.

-jk

FCF has great service and prices.

triplecrowntapes.com has IVC videos for $12-$15.

"It's the "support the sport" tax."

lmao