Fearless Goat vs. No Show Assassin

ttt

goat you are a funny s.o.b.

gotta be good at something Jason...but I am serious about this...

ButtFish, where have you seen him fight?  Pretty judgemental don't you think?

Besides, good or bad, which I believe he is pretty good, it wouldn't take much to beat Krull... so it seems like a fair call out to me. 

Buttfish- nothing personal but I am not out to impress anyone.

ButtFish, do you fight or train?  Just curious.

buttfish- sorry i cant be so perfect like you. i am working on getting in better shape. i fight at 150 and could be in better shape. i am working my abs more than ever. i never claimed to be a rickson gracie. i never claimed to be a pro fighter and the best. i am a full time college student doing more than training. Sorry I cant be so great like you. Last time I checked God and Jesus were the only ones who were perfect. Guess i was wrong

Just so people know I am doing this because he has offended me personally.

Fearless Goat

How about 10 days from now goat. location tba purse tba

Hey I never once sent u a email u little prick!

yeah you did putz.....here is the deal...

Summer 2005 get a Credible and Decent Promoter to host the fight. I wont take it from your word, cause your word dont mean jack.

fuck that next week bitch. ill shut your fucking mouth

Summer 2005 under a respectable and credible promoter. I will only do it where it is LEGAL or MMA Sanctioned. Get a promoter to sign the bout for Summer 2005 and I will show. The question is will you? I am working on my charity event, finals for college, preparing for upcoming fights by training. You want me you get a promoter to sign it.

You are the most hated fighter here prick. Nobody here likes you. If you are so big and bad why do you have to promoter yourself by talking shit on a mixed martial arts forum? Are you jealous cause Manny Reyes got paid a large amount of money and you are still on welfare from whacking off at the computer dick? You are jealous arent you??? Sadly enough Manny Reyes is 10 times the fighter you are because at least HE SHOWED to fight.

I will do it Summer 2005 under a credible promoter.

Fearless Goat

blah, blah, blah. big pussy. next week bitch

keep talking keyboard warrior...at least you are good at something other than being an alcoholic...you are jealous of people that are talented...you are jealous that manny's techniques worked at $4,000 and yours dont work for $4.

Who is going to go through the trouble of arranging a fight for you when you won't even show up.

When are they going to ban this NAA loser and get it over with?

Fearless Goat, what weight do u fight at?

145-150

You know what, I'll promote this fight in June 2005.  It will be in Tampa, you'll get paid, and it will be insured.  This is your official offer.  Take it or leave it.  

show the contract then its show time but im gonna do non sanctioned kimbo vs gannon fights for now. we will use 4 oz gloves though. But yeah Ill fight this little prick anytime anyplace