feb 2 wayne parr vs tony bonello.

Cool mate i'll PM you guys this week and see a day that suits you guys.

You Penrith boys train during the day or only evenings?

hey,

Biddy26, i think you miss my ideology entirely.

I would MUCH rather have a bout against someone of exceptional character and quality such as Brad, and fight the tough fights, not just fights you KNOW are easy or in your comfort zone.

I would like to fight Brad because he IS a better fighter than I, and that is what the journey is all about to me.

Brad, best of success with training and preperation for your title bout.

OSU

Dave

Thanks Dave!

AcademiaPikachu,

The gym out there is new and in the future there are plans for more classes but call 024732441 and Tama or Jamie will be able to tell you more!

ttt for bonerello.

Maybe his first legit win on the cards??

No, I think v Sasha was a legit win..... He'd only wrestled for a short time as well :-D

Sasha's trainer wouldn't let him fight me because I had too much experience ... a few months later he's fighting Bonello?????? good on ya.

unclegruntly - were you meant to fight him on an xfc card? what weight was this going to be at?

Heavyweight 93kgs-120kgs

I'm pretty sure it was for an XFC but, I could be wrong. I also put my hand up for the Bonello fight at the Mundine show but they went with Sasha.

Have you been active lately?...you should be coming down here to fight in KOTC or the other MMA/kickboxing shows. There are alot of up n coming Light heavys here now. What experience have you had?

Haven't fought for a few years now. I'm getting on a bit (36) :-( ,which is a shame because I am much better now than when I was competing. I got to do a year and a half with an olympic wrestler and currently doing BJJ with Darren Mc since. I fought competitively for around 5-6 years in all sorts of comps (mainly stand up) but, am only 2-2 in mma.
Sydney is not an option for me.

I have huge respect for JWP, but in my opinion this match up sucks ass.

If it was under Muay Thai rules then it would be awesome! But I am sure JWP is someone who wants a challenge and that would be no challenge.

It reeks of BJJ blackbelt vs. World Class striker marketing bullshit.

I know you were all thinking it.

I was thinking it. Tony is tainted permanently thnks to early fucking around with works or whatever.

Its a pity, some of the shit sticks and stays unfortunately.

It's going to be something I will always remember bonehead for.

jwp is training with hector and daniel lima i think this might be better match up than you think

Hope so.Think not.

so you mean its not a real good matchup?

I'd like my money to entertain me for more than 30 sec with all this buildup

Well there is always the chance of a good flying knee landing.

I bit silly really, first off waynes not noted for his flying knees and secondly he hasnt been training the ground as long as Silva.

Yeah theres always a punchers chance but with the weight diffrence lets get Real, as much as i like wayne as a friend and is one of my favorate fighters, in every sence this is a silly match up that really holds no relevance, and im not sure what the promoters angles are, albeit having Tony fight a credible world class muay thai fighter, why not have tony fight a credible mma fighter............... oooh yeah i forgot!!!!!

Don't forget Bonello was Ko'ed twice by Hoffman and the ref stopped the fight and Bonello still did not lose so how does anyone think he can lose this when he runs the promotion.

Weight difference, huge ground skill difference... Why is JWP taking this?