FedEx fu**ed me

So I'm expecting a package (bug o salt gun) the tracking says it was delivered but no package. I have a security camera in my driveway and it doesn't show FedEx at my house. I called them and they tell me they will investigate. Am I fucked?

cuzzi - So I'm expecting a package (bug o salt gun) the tracking says it was delivered but no package. I have a security camera in my driveway and it doesn't show FedEx at my house. I called them and they tell me they will investigate. Am I fucked?

I wouldn't be surprised if it shows up at their depot and they make you come pick it up if you want your gun.....I had an experience like this once. The dumb fuck driver says he was at my house two separate times to attempt delivery....in reality he just couldn't find the address on a GPS and decided to mark the package as delivered. I had to fight with the fuckers a bunch of times and ended up having to go pick up my package from them. They eventually folded and reimbursed me the shipping charges.

Probably that Blade Brown guy.

cuzzi - So I'm expecting a package (bug o salt gun) the tracking says it was delivered but no package. I have a security camera in my driveway and it doesn't show FedEx at my house. I called them and they tell me they will investigate. Am I fucked?

That sucks, I have that gun, its fun as hell.

Probably delivered to the wrong address. I fucking hate FedEx. 

Just keep on them. They most likely still have your package nearby but I find Fedex is quick to just send your shit back.

I had them not even attempt delivery and send my parcel back that same day. Even though online it said they attempted delivery and would come back the next day. By time I got them on the phone, they found that the original sender of the package changed addresses so they sent my package to a facility to be destroyed. These were their words. They were even tracking my parcel on the truck to this facility but said once a package gets that far they cannot save it.

The probably dropped it off at the wrong house, I've had that same exact thing happen to me

cuzzi - So I'm expecting a package (bug o salt gun) the tracking says it was delivered but no package. I have a security camera in my driveway and it doesn't show FedEx at my house. I called them and they tell me they will investigate. Am I fucked?

Yes. I had three deliveries this year.

One never arrived. I called them up to let them know and the manager called the driver and insisted that he delivered the packacge and knows it for a fact becauise he remembers that he delivers a lot of packages to my house. I asked the manager to ask him how he got onto the property because there's a massive sliding gate that he has to open (and it makes a lot of noise) in order for him to get to my porch where he said he left it. I never received a call back. My neighbor a block away came over and dropped my package off a few days later because they delivered it to him by accident and asked if I received his package on that same day because he too didn't receive his.

The second time was a small pachage that fit in my mail box, so no issue.

The third time the driver threew it over my gate and the glass bottle cracked open. I called and filed a complaint and never heard back. They said they will "investigate".

Fed Ex is a piece of shit company.

It's sitting on the guys porch around the corner. I knocked but no one's home. I didn't feel right just taking it so I left it.

TheDorkKnight - The probably dropped it off at the wrong house, I've had that same exact thing happen to me

That's why FedEx'smain advice for non-delivered packages is to check with your neighbors, LOL.

I have one.  I have in the camper during the summer, its great for camping.    Sometimes, I use it as a salt shaker for fun.  Salt my food from a distance haha

Last week I saw FedEx make a delivery to a house when I was working. When I got to that house with their mail i saw that the package FedEx delivered was for an address on the other side of the city.

cuzzi - It's sitting on the guys porch around the corner. I knocked but no one's home. I didn't feel right just taking it so I left it.

Can you actually go up to the package? And is your name on it?

Unless you know this person, I wouldn't wait for them to take it inside and potentially open it/deny having it when you come back later.

ABCTT_zebers3 -
cuzzi - It's sitting on the guys porch around the corner. I knocked but no one's home. I didn't feel right just taking it so I left it.

Unless you know this person, I wouldn't wait for them to take it inside and potentially open it/deny having it when you come back later.

Yes it's mine. Im just worried it will look like I'm stealing my own package lol

I had my newspapers delivered to my neighbor for months.

cuzzi -
ABCTT_zebers3 -

Yes it's mine. Im just worried it will look like I'm stealing my own package lol
It's your package, just take it and save the label/receipt if anyone comes asking

MDudikoff -

My husband worked for fedex for 5 months and it was fucking hell.

That company is so fucking cheap they don't provide GPS! A fucking courrier company with no GPS! A technology to get the parcels delivered the fastest route!!

my hubby had a to carry a fucking backpack full of maps to work! They expect you to sort off the plane, organize your truck and map your route for the day in 50 mins. With no fucking GPS! Stupid fucks. 

NorthernHospitality -
MDudikoff -

That company is so fucking cheap they don't provide GPS! A fucking courrier company with no GPS! A technology to get the parcels delivered the fastest route!!

my hubby had a to carry a fucking backpack full of maps to work! They expect you to sort off the plane, organize your truck and map your route for the day in 50 mins. With no fucking GPS! Stupid fucks. 

If they used a GPS then they could track speed and other various shit that would probably mess up a lot they have going on. 

FleecaJohn -
NorthernHospitality -
MDudikoff -

If they used a GPS then they could track speed and other various shit that would probably mess up a lot they have going on. 

Exactly! Save time, money, and service people efficiently! The customer would actually have proper notice when the package will arrive. 

I own a bug o salt gun. Wise purchase friend