Fedor:"2 Losses in a Row is Not a Coincidence"

MMALOGIC - 
Magic8 - 
MMALOGIC - Remember when crocop changed his training up? Remember when it didnt change a damn thing?

<b>The only difference is Crocop didnt have the luxury of fighting a middleweight after getting his ass handed to him.</b>
<b>

</b> 

Hendo's a<i> light heavyweight</i>, you stupid faggot.

where did most of Hendo's fights take place you cunt rag?

Dont worry this is not the first time Fedor fought a middleweight... it just happens to be at a time right after he's been choked out in 60 seconds and beaten to a pulp... a fuckin pulp like your moma's twat.

oooooooh, please don't talk about my mon's twat.   especially when using such cleverness to do it....

As for Dan, he's fought a shitload of his career at both lhw and hw, but keep pretending he's Chris fuckin' Leben.

I like pulped twat. I see that as more of a compliment then anything. Phone Post

Whether you regard Dan as a middle or light-heavy, he ain't a fucking heavyweight. The once great Fedor is taking the coward's way out here.

Fedor doesnt look like the same guy physically. Phone Post

Vadim alias The Godfather aka Spiritual Father

I'm expecting a very good fight.Both can fight on the ground and on their feet.They have KO power and always try to finish the fight. Henderson runs around 215/220 ,Fedor is not really bigger than him! Can't wait to see this fight !
Btw,when Fedor says 2 L in the row is not a coincidence I 100% agree with him... A champion only wins .Is it the end of the last emperor?

idk who to cheer for, i don't want henderson or fedor to lose.

The Samurai - I'm expecting a very good fight.Both can fight on the ground and on their feet.They have KO power and always try to finish the fight. Henderson runs around 215/220 ,Fedor is not really bigger than him! Can't wait to see this fight !
Btw,when Fedor says 2 L in the row is not a coincidence I 100% agree with him... A champion only wins .Is it the end of the last emperor?

This!!!

So Danno had only a FEW fights where he actually DID NOT cut weight to fight at his natural weight, and is exactly the same case as him fighting Fedor, but yet, you choose to call Fedor a coward because Dan is not being allowed to CUT WEIGHT AGAIN..

You stupid fuckers, your mothers should have swallowed!!!!!!

The 1st loss, Fedor just got caught, that could happen to anyone. The 2nds one was caused by being in the wrong weight class and by being a bad match up. Fedor NEEDS to fight lighter guys and continue to do so to be successfull.

Fedor needs to train more and spend less time in church , that is all . Like Sergei said if you want to be on top you have to train abroad these days with the top guns and not in Russia .

KickYoNuts -   Like Sergei said if you want to be on top you have to train a broad these days

I think he was just talking about sex though..

Trapst3r - 
Magic8 - 
MMALOGIC - Remember when crocop changed his training up? Remember when it didnt change a damn thing?

The only difference is Crocop didnt have the luxury of fighting a middleweight after getting his ass handed to him.

Hendo's a light heavyweight, you stupid faggot.

Actually Hendo has only fought at Light Heavyweight 5 times out of his 35 fights since 1997. He has fought all the way from welterweight to light heavy weight in both pride and the ufc. Holding titles in all of them.

Actually where the hell are you getting your info?

undisputed1972 - Whether you regard Dan as a middle or light-heavy, he ain't a fucking heavyweight. The once great Fedor is taking the coward's way out here.

Right.  He should stick to fighting guys that outweigh him by 50lbs.  What a pussy...

Trapst3r - 
Actually Hendo has only fought at Light Heavyweight 5 times out of his 35 fights since 1997. He has fought all the way from welterweight to light heavy weight in both pride and the ufc. Holding titles in all of them.

I'm not sure what you are using as a reference, but this is not close.

His fights with Wandy, Rampage, & Little Nog alone total 5 since 1997, plus Arona, Shoji, Nakamura, Franklin, Belfort, Sobral, and Cavalcante ... I count about 12, plus a Heavyweight fight since 1997.

KickYoNuts -  Fedor needs to train more and spend less time in church , that is all . Like Sergei said if you want to be on top you have to train abroad these days with the top guns and not in Russia .

Whats crazy though is that most Russian fighters don't even train with the top guys in Russia.

I can see for the average Russian MMA'er, but for Fedor, with his money and resources, to be training with scrubs?

No reason Fedor couldn't have brought in some of the thousands of awesome wrestlers Russia has, some of the great judo players and sambo competitors. Lots of solid boxers and kick boxers as well. Get a strength and conditioning coach.

No, instead Fedor spent the last few years training with second tier Russian amatuers. I don't mean second tier world wide, I mean the guys Fedor was training with weren't even top Russian MMA fighters.

SJBenoist - 
Trapst3r - 

I'm not sure what you are using as a reference, but this is not close.

His fights with Wandy, Rampage, & Little Nog alone total 5 since 1997, plus Arona, Shoji, Nakamura, Franklin, Belfort, Sobral, and Cavalcante ... I count about 12, plus a Heavyweight fight since 1997.

and all of this fights in RINGS were at hw.