Fedor absorbs punches better than Glover

Despite his chin having diminished, he still has an amazing chin/durability. Glover was stunned by one shot from Fabio. Had Glover eaten the volume of punches from Fabio that Fedor ate, he would be slept long ago. Fedor didn't look that bad to me. Just did not take his opponent as seriously as he should have but still showed to be superior.

One thing that I disagree with is that although Fabio gassed, Fedor looked to barely be able to lift his arms and legs toward the end of round 3 and two more rounds would have favored Fabio greatly. Phone Post 3.0

Roided to the gills HW Fabio hit so much harder today imo aswell, that shot was a bomb

Say what you want about Fedor's performance or how the fight should've been a draw or even stopped but.......

that motherfucker has the biggest heart i've ever seen to take all that damage and come back and win the next two rounds. 99.999% of the people on this planet would've been out cold from those initial shots Fabio connected with.

Bofbro -

Roided to the gills HW Fabio hit so much harder today imo aswell, that shot was a bomb

I should add that watching it on youtube with sound off makes focusing on the fight easier. They could have stopped the fight when Fedor was stumbling but he was also fighting to imorove the whole time and still in there. Phone Post 3.0