Fedor and Mousasi

If I could pick TWO fighters to go to the UFC today, it would be Fedor and Mousasi....

What about you guys????....

Remember you can only pick TWO....

Fedor, Roger gracie

Fedor and Jake Shields

^Barnett???

Vitor and Fedor

skooter - If I could pick TWO fighters to go to the UFC today, it would be Fedor and Mousasi....

i concur

and Nick Diaz

I would like to see Babalu back

If you're talking about the now defunct Affliction then yes those two would be it.

Fedor and Marius

IF not for Fedor I would say Shields and Aoki. Both of them would settle some debates one way or another.

shields and mousasi

Fedor and Aleks

Fedor and Gomi

If three, Fedor, Mousasi and Gomi.

I want 4!!

Fedor, Mousassi, Aoki and Jacare.

That would be sweet.

Better yet...get em all in and let's have a Royal Rumble!

Dangit....I forgot about Vitor Befort.....

He'd be lookin to make another newborn calf!!!!

mousasi and diaz

I feel the same way if I could only pick two it would be Fedor and Mousasi. Mousasi would be an exciting addition to their marquee division and Fedor would bring the best into their heavy weight division. If neither of those guys I'd love to see Aoki and Hansen, which will never happen.

Mousasi and Aoki.

Aoki vs Sherk would be great. Aoki could beat him standing up, and would sub him on the ground, and then Sherk would kill himself.

imma go with number 25 and that skater with the sic GnP on the dude with a gun!

It's sad that the UFC is now considered the "ultimate proving ground" (gawd sigh) instead of a professional classy organization like PRIDE. I wish for Fedor and Mousasi to go to Dream and the UFC fighters to go and fight there.