Fedor and the cage

How do you think Fedor will handle fighting in the cage? Do you think it works to his advantage or will it be a disadvantage? I'm not sure what to think. He's always been good at controlling the ring. His takedowns are good and even when he's end up taking an opponent down into the ring ropes he was usually able to redirect the opponent back onto the canvas. So i guess i answered my own question it seems like it won't hurt him. I guess the only way is that it could potentially help Rogers take Fedor down. But i doubt that will happen. Fedor is gonna destroy Rogers. Just wanted to hear peoples opinions on Fedor fighting in a cage.

For Fedor there is no difference a cage or a ring.

TSGIGOR -  For Fedor there is no difference a cage or a ring.

but could he fight ON THE MOON in a CRATER?!

Fedor can fight on a boat, in zero gravity, or on top of the Pyramid of Cheops.  In fact, I'd like to see him take on Alistair Overeem underwater.

Dude's good.  He's a good dude.

The only thing worse than being stuck in a ring with Fedor, is being locked in a cage with Fedor.

greenseed - 

Yes. Only, to anybody, about it, do not tell!

actually moon fights would be pretty crazy.. with less gravity they would have to take place in the Thunderdome...

UFC 343: Moon Landing 2. Lesnar Jr. VS Fedor Jr.

TSGIGOR - 
greenseed - 

Yes. Only, to anybody, about it, do not tell!

lol
nice

dbl

he will handle it easily...

cage is made for his style.

I wondered this too, but then I thought about it... Easier to escape from a ring than a cage for anyone facing Fedor

ttt