Fedor and the Grim's First Staredown

Size advantage, Rogers.

lol size advantage has rarely been on fedor's side. few exceptions i could think of are lindland, arona, randleman?

greentrousers - lol size advantage has rarely been on fedor's side. few exceptions i could think of are lindland, arona, randleman?

Both Arona and Randleman were bigger than Fedor was...

Seriously, Fedor is 9 out of 10 times the smaller fighter. Doesn't mean anything

Mohawk advantage, Rogers.

when does this fight take place??

fedor, take this guy down asap...dont try and box with him..

Heartbroken Lee -  Fedor could probably make middleweight if he really wanted to. He's still ducking Brock, though.

And you're still retarded.

Being the best fighter in the world advantage, Fedor.

Melanin advantage, Rogers. Honestly, I don't see how Fedor wins this.

Heartbroken Lee -  Fedor could probably make middleweight if he really wanted to. He's still ducking Brock, though.

well hello there guy who's only been watching mma for four months.

having shoes so bright, you can barely look at them advantage- rogers

fedor is getting destroyed

CagePotato - Melanin advantage, Rogers. Honestly, I don't see how Fedor wins this.

He's going to shock Grim with punches, clinch, take him down, finish him on the ground. 

" Heartbroken Lee -  Fedor could probably make middleweight if he really wanted to. He's still ducking Brock, though."

I can tell that you really know MMA.

It's weird that after all these years of watching MMA, size still impresses a lot of us, including many pro fighters. It's instincts for sure.

Though I doubt very much that Fedor is intimidated. Beating up his taller bros must have something to do with it. And Rodgers looks pretty small when you've fought Hong Man Choi!

Sprawl'n'Stall - It's weird that after all these years of watching MMA, size still impresses a lot of us, including many pro fighters. It's instincts for sure.

Though I doubt very much that Fedor is intimidated. Beating up his taller bros must have something to do with it. And Rodgers looks pretty small when you've fought Hong Man Choi!

+1

ttt

LOL at all the newbs...

Supreme underdog advantage - Rogers

DoctorVanNostran - having shoes so bright, you can barely look at them advantage- rogers

fedor is getting destroyed

Ha! Yeah i just noticed that too..although I do not agree with your latter statement...I think that Fedor takes this one...

well clearly most of the posters here are intimidated. guess that's why we're not fedor.

I think Rogers beats Brock but not Fedor