Fedor as champ will send Bellator...

I like Tito but has he ever fought anybody at catch weight or who wouldn't make 205? I don't see him doing like Dan Henderson. Phone Post 3.0

Huh? Just bleed fans (bellator's audience) have no clue who fedor is. Phone Post 3.0

whoabro - Huh? Just bleed fans (bellator's audience) have no clue who fedor is. Phone Post 3.0
All the people I know that like Bellator are hardcore MMA fans. Way more casuals are into the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

jonnierockets20 - And doesn't pull out Phone Post 3.0
Unless its chuck Phone Post 3.0

If Tito beat Fedor, the world would stop. Phone Post 3.0

ocbadapple - Since Tito likes to fight guys from other weight classes, I'll look forward to him challenging Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

maybe he is better off fighting cans

BOZY - If Tito beat Fedor, the world would stop. Phone Post 3.0
The fight would be Bellators biggest fight ever and wouldn't be topped. Id buy if on ppv. The thing about Tito is you can never count him out. Phone Post 3.0

meth wizard -
whoabro - Huh? Just bleed fans (bellator's audience) have no clue who fedor is. Phone Post 3.0
All the people I know that like Bellator are hardcore MMA fans. Way more casuals are into the UFC. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, that made no sense.
Ken Shamrock just headlined a Bellator for Pete's sake.
Just bleed originated and remains in the UFC as much as anywhere else. Phone Post 3.0

BOZY - If Tito beat Fedor, the world would stop. Phone Post 3.0
First, this place would break. Then, it'd be filled with threads saying Fedor is too old/past his prime/needed more cowbell/whatever Phone Post 3.0

Tito would fight Fedor just to piss off Dana.

I mean, Dana could not get Fedor but Tito will.

Home of the has-beens.

tenchu - Home of the has-beens.

sometimes that can be more fun than the home of the midgets!