fedor at 205???

if rogers can pull off the upset it maybe a big realiztion for fedor fans. the new huge breed of heavyweights are too much for the old small breed. ppl like brock lesnar, carwin, tod duffee and rogers are huge powerful guys and fedor only weighs in at around 230 for his fights, i think he can do some real damage at 205 and will not risk losing to a less talented huge strong athlete like brock

MY GOD THIS ORIGINAL THREAD!

Agree 100 percent, Fedor has been getting tooled by the bigger HW's for years, time to make a change.

y do u guys gotta be dicks fedor has never fought ne one as big and strong as the new heavyweights out there now and srry if someone already posted this it just popped in my mind that him n mousasi would be very very fun

Thanks for your quirky, inventive contribution. This forum was getting mundane. Clever threads like this are so refreshing.

I think he should drop to 135. He'd be an unstoppable sambo skeleton.

PatrickFreitas - I think he should drop to 135. He'd be an unstoppable sambo skeleton.

Until he lets the mullet grow out he will be no match for Torres

I'll be honest. I read this thread and it just completely ruined my day (just for a moment, but I'll explain that). I got so angry that someone would overlook Fedor's legacy. And as the red in my eyes faded to pink and then to a colorless, teary blur, I realized that my father never really loved me, and that I expect Fedor to act as some sort of mechanical surrogate. And THEN, I realized that the OP is correct. Fedor could use a bit of slimming down.

Accepting Revelations like this sometimes requires you to endure a plague of frogs, a bloody river or two, and maybe a beast or a false prophet. But I'm here now, and it was worth the ride.

Thanks OP!

Zapruder - 
urijahblupit - y do u guys gotta be dicks fedor has never fought ne one as big and strong as the new heavyweights out there now and srry if someone already posted this it just popped in my mind that him n mousasi would be very very fun

LOL yup he has never fought anyone big...right...your knowledge of the sport is mind boggling.
You only think that cause you're being a dick. Fedor fights MWs and stuff.

2JupitersTooMany - Thanks for your quirky, inventive contribution. This forum was getting mundane. Clever threads like this are so refreshing.

Mark Hunt, Tim Sylvia, Choi, Zulu, Semmy

All beaten with ease,

not so easy to beat crocop, minotauro, arona, lindland. Two of the lighter heavyweights, 1 LHW and 1 MW

tmr - 
Zapruder - 
urijahblupit - y do u guys gotta be dicks fedor has never fought ne one as big and strong as the new heavyweights out there now and srry if someone already posted this it just popped in my mind that him n mousasi would be very very fun

LOL yup he has never fought anyone big...right...your knowledge of the sport is mind boggling.

hhong man choi, and tim sylvia may be big but they are no where near as strong and dominant as the new heavyweights dipshit

urijahblupit - 
tmr - 
Zapruder - 

hhong man choi, and tim sylvia may be big but they are no where near as strong and dominant as the new heavyweights dipshit

Watch your muddy mouth dirty pissant.

Yes, noname c and cock tattoo are bigger than 7'2'' 330 pounds.

im not taking ne thing away from fedor all im saying is that he has a huge legacy and taking fights with these big strong guys with no where near the same talent level as him but with the ability to land a lucky punch and knock him out is very dangerous and he is not even gaining nethign from beating ppl like rogers who he is expected to beat. y not face ppl ur same size he even looked small against arlovski and was bullied early on

ithinkitwouldbecooltoseefedorfightat205whydoeseveryoneherehavetobesonegativeallthetimegoodpostruiahblupit.

Thread starter MMA Mensa member.

idk ppl like to come on here and just try to call everyone noobs and act like they are cool cuz they signed up b4 me instead of actually talkin about mma

ttt for ppl who actually come here to talk mma rather than argue about who signed up first and call ppl nooobs

Being serious, Lupo is correct about the health concerns. Fedor has a much better chance of being dropped by a cellulite-induced coronary than he does by any human opponent. A drop in weight would be good for the ol' sport, but for reasons other than his choice of competition.

Zapruder - 

Mind Bottling ...IMHNKKMO