fedor at 205???

Fedor will drop to 206 for health reasons and still tool the heavyweight division.

catchweight with A.Silva @195 would be sweet

I don't think it would necessarily be better for him though. It seems he has a speed advantage now, he would lose most of that advantage going to 205. Sort of like Brandon Vera, his record probably would have been better if he would have stayed at heavyweight.

Bobby Lupo - 
Craptain Toilet - I don't think it would necessarily be better for him though. It seems he has a speed advantage now, he would lose most of that advantage going to 205. Sort of like Brandon Vera, his record probably would have been better if he would have stayed at heavyweight.

His hands are insanely fast for MMA. Watch the Goodridge fight again and then the Sylvia one. No one @ 205 has faster hands. Machida, Jones, Rashad and Anderson may be quicker in general, but his hand speed is more than equal to the top guys at 205

The only guys in the same speed category as Fedor above 205 are Crocop, Randleman and Machida.

Rogers != Lesnar, Carwin, Duffee, Velasquez, etc. (at least not yet).  He does not have near the pedigree of those guys (wrestling especially)   That said I certain put Rogers at least on the level of other bigger guys he's fought, if not better (i.e. Choi, Sylvia).

PatrickFreitas - I think he should drop to 135. He'd be an unstoppable sambo skeleton.

LO-facking-L!