Fedor bashing taken to a new level

Keyboard warriors showing their faces popping up and relishing in negativity.

Fedor has done and continues to do what most of you will never have the balls to do.

Respect the man he deserves better than this from you selfish fucks. Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox - Keyboard warriors showing their faces popping up and relishing in negativity.

Fedor has done and continues to do what most of you will never have the balls to do.

Respect the man he deserves better than this from you selfish fucks. Phone Post 3.0
Dude the fight just happened. There's still people leaving the arena. Why the fuck aren't we going to be focusing on the (fucking bonkers) fight that just happened? I'm not trying to be a prick but you really do seem overly sensitive about this.

Chromium -
SolidFox - Keyboard warriors showing their faces popping up and relishing in negativity.

Dude the fight just happened. There's still people leaving the arena. Why the fuck aren't we going to be focusing on the (fucking bonkers) fight that just happened? I'm not trying to be a prick but you really do seem overly sensitive about this.
It's ok to talk about but people are bashing him properly coming out of the woodwork. Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox -
Chromium -

It's ok to talk about but people are bashing him properly coming out of the woodwork. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to the internet, you must be new here.

Don't worry, fighter bashing will be dealt with and the really bad ones will get someone a nice little timeout.

I made a thread about Ariels Hellwani the devil of disaster and was frozen, yet people diss real life actual champion, hero, inspiration and fighter Emelianenko Fedor yet none are frozen.

Utter bullshit! Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox - I made a thread about Ariels Hellwani the devil of disaster and was frozen, yet people diss real life actual champion, hero, inspiration and fighter Emelianenko Fedor yet none are frozen.

And you would know who has been frozen how?
And BTW, you were frozen for votedowns, not from a mod.

Riddlius -
SolidFox - I made a thread about Ariels Hellwani the devil of disaster and was frozen, yet people diss real life actual champion, hero, inspiration and fighter Emelianenko Fedor yet none are frozen.

I doubt I was having a little teen outburst getting my panties all in a twist good sir. Phone Post 3.0

I don't* Phone Post 3.0

First round was awesome, even if a bit sloppy. Solid match making IMO. Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox - 
Riddlius -

I doubt I was having a little teen outburst getting my panties all in a twist good sir. Phone Post 3.0

lol, all good

i dont speak bad about fedor, but he was out.

ranier wolfcastle - 

Well it for sure could have been stopped. He was definitely out at least as much as he was in the Hendo fight. Glad the ref didn't stop it but would have understood if he had.

Op needs his safe space dammit! Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

He remained in sir he triumphed over a greatly enhanced foe. Give him credit for remaining in the fight. Something even prime Rockhold recently couldn't do!!! Phone Post 3.0

SolidFox - I made a thread about Ariels Hellwani the devil of disaster and was frozen, yet people diss real life actual champion, hero, inspiration and fighter Emelianenko Fedor yet none are frozen.

Jesus dude we're all Fedor fans but it's getting embarrassing. Drop the asskissing and just ask Fedor if he'll fuck you already

Maldonado took Fedor bashing to a new level in that first round amirite?

SolidFox - I made a thread about Ariels Hellwani the devil of disaster and was frozen, yet people diss real life actual champion, hero, inspiration and fighter Emelianenko Fedor yet none are frozen.

Douche chills reading this.

Riddlius -

Winter is coming back op

Riddlius - 

lol pwnage by the admin

anyways... i'm just sad right now....

i don't really want to see fedor fight anymore after today

he was the best... but needs to retire for good i suppose... that was hard to watch.

he'll always be many of us people on here favorite fighter... and might certainly be one of the best ever...

i guess i'd like to see him in the Hall of Fame.... so if it requires one UFC fight to get that... maybe 1 more... but... i really don't want to see him fight again.